Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Quarter mark stat rankings

thehippo73

Team is 3-1, not too shabby, Could be 4-0. I just did the major offensive players. If you would like to add additional player rankings, feel free.

Player ranking by position

Stafford
Yards - 17th
Comp % - 17th 63.8%
TD - 6th

Abdullah
Yards - 10th
YPC - 24th 3.9
TD - 23rd

Tate
Yards - 21st
Receptions - 7th
TD - 35th

M. Jones
Yards - 65th
Receptions - 81st
TD - 5th

Ebron
Yards - 28th
Receptions - 16th
TD - 13th

Last edited:
So we know the left side of the O-line is weak, but Decker will eventually be back. How long into the season do we need to wait before we worry about the offense? This is now year 3 with Jim Bob, and we've yet to see much result (I'm aware we are scoring well this year, but it's 4 games in and the rest of the offensive stats are weak - not to mention we've scored a lot of points on defense).

Strictly stats for first 4 games compared to North teams. Dalton dumbass strikes again

I was just pointing out that the author of that article is an idiot. Just like you did with the author of the Football Outsiders article.

Back