Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The shine is gone

Again did we ever try to throw it to a tight end in the middle of the field ! Not many times if at all. I would have pefered that then those 2 plays we called right before our fg. Neither play had a. Chance and at all.

Last edited:
3 recruiting classes and Harbaugh hasn't produced one offensive star. I like the idea of Harbaugh, but his loyalty to his buddies and kid has to end.

Again did we ever try to throw it to a tight end in the middle of the field ! Not many times if at all. I would have pefered that then those 2 plays we called right before our fg. Neither play had a. Chance and at all.

Maybe, but we didn't see it because the right tackle and running backs decided not to block anyone.

Yeah Walker is a bust. Stop going after 5 stars rb wh stink I guess. Frustrating jim decided on Drevino. That was a big mistake.

I was not feeling confident when it was announced that O'Korn would be the starter after Speight got injured, despite how he played against Purdue. I figured there had to be a reason why he kept losing out to Speight in the off season.

I really hope he and the playcalling improve, because I feel like this season may turn into the Hoke years ver. 2.0.

I was just thinking the same thing. Hoke had good teams with bad QB play. I always blamed hoke for not getting a better QB. Harbaugh is in the same boat only he has bad QB play, bat RB play, bad OL play, bad WR play. Plus, I don't think that Hoke kept his kids and buddies on the payroll.

We've had a bad QB all year

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

At Least Wilton could get in fg range !!!! 2 less int and two 20 to 20 drives and our best player wins the game 16-14 in a driving storm !!!! Or maybe before the rain because after that Fumble by Isaac they looked lost on offense. Heck they were lost in offense all game sadly. So tired of it.

Last edited:
At Least Wilton could get in fg range !!!! 2 less int and two 20 to 20 drives and our best player wins the game 16-14 in a driving storm !!!! Or maybe before the rain because after that Fumble by Isaac they looked lost on offense. Heck they were lost in offense all game sadly. So tired of it.
I guess it just doesn't matter anymore. We're the same mediocre program. We'll lose to OSU again and go to the Bowling Shoe Bowl and act like that's an accomplishment.

I guess it just doesn't matter anymore. We're the same mediocre program. We'll lose to OSU again and go to the Bowling Shoe Bowl and act like that's an accomplishment.

Not sure anyone is acting like it's a accomplishmet . I mean they all want to win all badly as we want them to win. Michigan is just in a bad strech. Just have to make it not last to much longer I hope ..

People need to stop with the Isaac fumble. Other teams dont shit themselves after just one early fumble in the 1st quarter. They regroup. Michigan became afraid. Momentum should not shift like that when you are fucking at home. That, my friends, is inexcusable. Good teams dont diarrhea from an early fumble. They kick fucking ass.

Not sure anyone is acting like it's a accomplishmet . I mean they all want to win all badly as we want them to win. Michigan is just in a bad strech. Just have to make it not last to much longer I hope ..
Just in a decade and a half bad stretch.

Yes 1-4 in rivalry games verses msu and osu will do that but it's not like 3 of the 4 losses weren't 1 possession games were a break here or there makes him 4-1 instead. He knows it and hopefully the breaks will start bouncing our way because these are 4 maddening losses. I can take if he can deliver a title sometimes soon hopefully. There really are 2 bad beats in there and another one with just a average qb we probably win.. just need to figure a way to make the critical play.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-loss-internet

Last edited:

The shine is gone?

The shine has been gone.

The shine has been gone for a long time now.

The shine has been gone since Tressel came along at Ohio State, and, to a degree, Dantonio came along at Michigan State.

Harbaugh hasn't been any worse than his two predecessors against both rivals, nor worse against the Buckeyes than Carr after Tressel came on the scene.

The shine is gone?

The shine has been fucking gone.

The shine is gone?

The shine has been gone.

The shine has been gone since Tressel came along at Ohio State, and, to a degree, Dantonio came along at Michigan State.

Harbaugh hasn't been any worse than his two predecessors against both rivals, nor worse against the Buckeyes than Carr after Tressel came on the scene.

The shine is gone?

The shine has been fucking gone.

Tressel cheated. That is why he is out of football. How many players did he buy to beat Michigan? How many players did he pay to keep them away from Michigan? The shine is gone on Harbaugh because after 3 years we all thought that Michigan would have a QB, RB and offensive line by now. I don't even know why Crawford and McDoom are playing. Where is Oliver Martin and Nico Collins?

Tressel cheated. That is why he is out of football. How many players did he buy to beat Michigan? How many players did he pay to keep them away from Michigan? The shine is gone on Harbaugh because after 3 years we all thought that Michigan would have a QB, RB and offensive line by now. I don't even know why Crawford and McDoom are playing. Where is Oliver Martin and Nico Collins?

Yeah how is that rat fuck not in prison instead of making 6 figures. He cheated at Youngstown st before O$u and man good old boy Mark Emmert kept turning a blind eye to O$u shenanigans as long as he could . Shame they got another subpar ethics guy in Urban Cryer . Sadly he can recurit and coach . Michigan needs to start turning the tables. Hopefully soon before I die lol !!!!

Last edited:

So what?

How many wins over Michigan did the Buckeyes have to forfeit because of all that?

The OP of this thread is about Harbaugh not succeeding against rivals.

That's the shine that's gone, according to the OP.

And it's true, he's not succeeding, but neither did his predecessors - not for a long damn time.

That said, Harbaugh has two 10 win seasons in his first two seasons; obviously, we don't know what's gonna happen this season.

His three predecessors had two 10 win seasons in the 11 years before him.

The shine is gone against our rivals, but it's been gone for a long time before Harbaugh came.

Back