Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford full participant in practice today

Of course he did. He's not gonna start missing games now with this huge contract. He's gonna go out there 75% and hurt this team. We saw what a less than healthy #9 can do over the last quarter of last season. That's bad news because even at 100% he's been bad the last few weeks.

Of course he did. He's not gonna start missing games now with this huge contract. He's gonna go out there 75% and hurt this team. We saw what a less than healthy #9 can do over the last quarter of last season. That's bad news because even at 100% he's been bad the last few weeks.

He tossed two TDs hurt last week. Leg injuries are far different than finger/throwing arm injuries. You can play through the leg stuff. See Aaron Rodgers with his hamstring. Leg stuff only matters if the Oline doesn't block and you lack mobility.

He tossed two TDs hurt last week.

Against a prevent defense in garbage time. Completed 100% of his underneath throws that the defense wasnt covering......Impressive

Last edited:

lmao

Against a prevent defense in garbage time. Completed 100% of his underneath throws that the defense wasnt covering......Impressive

Garbage time my ass. The Lions were one play away from making another comeback but couldn't stop the Panthers on a 3rd an 8. If it wasn't for #9 this team would be a bigger joke than they already are. Fucking guy gets zero respect from this clueless fanbase...

They were defending the pass fully. Even more impressive by Stafford. He led a great comeback. Then refs allowed Benjamin to commit blatant opi on 3rd and 8

I didn't realize how low Matt's yards per attempt are this year (#26 in NFL). 6.45 is the lowest since year 2.

Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.

Lions will rebound and win the NFC North

Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.

I posted the same amount... stating we were playing well. Now we're not. So now i post that were not. See how that works? Its called being rooted in truth and fact instead of being a retarded homer making excuses for everything.

"Cam regressed" was your excuse for the eagles dline playing CAR better than ours. Are you a fucking moron? Lol.

Last edited:

I'm been quiet because I haven't watched any NFL but it's been a long time since I got a good dig in.. just making up lost time.

I posted the same amount... stating we were playing well. Now we're not. So now i post that were not. See how that works? Its called being rooted in truth and fact instead of being a retarded homer making excuses for everything.

"Cam regressed" was your excuse for the eagles dline playing CAR better than ours. Are you a fucking moron? Lol.

Cam is dealing with an injury. Eagles got some short fields. Panthers 0-3 at home.

Lions lost by 3 with Benjamin OPI and a Ebron drop. You would be awfully quiet if they won. And you know it

Cam is dealing with an injury. Eagles got some short fields. Panthers 0-3 at home.

Lions lost by 3 with Benjamin OPI and a Ebron drop. You would be awfully quiet if they won. And you know it

Every national media source that highlighted that game painted a picture of us getting smoked. We weren't close. Homers like you are the only ones that paint the picture of a 3 point loss because the refs missed a call. You're a fucking lunatic if you think that. Took the clamps off in the 4th qtr down 3 scores... Stafford leads us to a couple garbage time scores to make it close. Defense couldn't get another stop and we lose. That's not close... and if the lions ever won a game like that you wouldn't label it close.

Every national media source that highlighted that game painted a picture of us getting smoked. We weren't close. Homers like you are the only ones that paint the picture of a 3 point loss because the refs missed a call. You're a fucking lunatic if you think that. Took the clamps off in the 4th qtr down 3 scores... Stafford leads us to a couple garbage time scores to make it close. Defense couldn't get another stop and we lose. That's not close... and if the lions ever won a game like that you wouldn't label it close.

Opi is the reason they didn't get that final stop

TJ Lang didn't practice today. Golladay still limited. Really hope Golladay can play, need a big physical receiver out there. If Lang can't go, we're kinda fucked

Back