Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Michigan at Indiana Score Prediction Thread

tinselwolverine

Kind of late in the day but I'll fill in for Vic and start this.

Post your analysis but leave the woofing and barking and back and forth for the other threads.

My analysis is life sucks then ya die.

Michigan 27

Indiana 10

* I want to add one thing that I noticed...Spartan fans on this board - or most of them anyway - in addition to listing our team's struggles in recent years against the Spartans - seemed to also list Michigan's concurrent recent problems with our team's actual real rivals, the Ohio State Buckeyes - as if those problems were in any way accomplishments of the Spartans themselves...

How does that figure?

What the fuck is up with that?

Sounds like little brother with dick envy, to me...

Last edited:
Both offenses suck. Both defenses are good. Our defense is better.

Michigan - 12
IU - 10

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Kind of late in the day but I'll fill in for Vic and start this.

Post your analysis but leave the woofing and barking and back and forth for the other threads.

My analysis is life sucks then ya die.

Michigan 27

Indiana 10

* I want to add one thing that I noticed...Spartan fans on this board - or most of them anyway - in addition to listing our team's struggles in recent years against the Spartans - seemed to also list Michigan's concurrent recent problems with our team's actual real rivals, the Ohio State Buckeyes - as if those problems were in any way accomplishments of the Spartans themselves...

How does that figure?

What the fuck is up with that?

Sounds like little brother with dick envy, to me...

Yeah. now that this game is over, i'll reply to this

I think this goes way back to when Michigan was dominating MSU from 1970 to 2007. After the annual beatdown Michigan delivered to MSU (with few exceptions there,) MSU fans would switch allegiances and become the ultimate OSU fans for a few months, hoping to live vicariously through the Buckeyes.

Recently, they use the ol' "we've beaten the Buckeyes more than you in recent years" to explain this phenomenon.

Another interesting observation is that while MSU won this year 14-10, MSU fans everywhere are chirping about how they dominated Michigan and kicked their ass!!!!! Last year, MIchigan won by 9, in a game that wasn't that close (remember it was 30-10 with 10 minutes to go and 30-17 with 2 seconds to go) and they say, "WE were right there. It was very competitive and we almost beat you guys!!"

Very odd indeed.

Yeah. now that this game is over, i'll reply to this

I think this goes way back to when Michigan was dominating MSU from 1970 to 2007. After the annual beatdown Michigan delivered to MSU (with few exceptions there,) MSU fans would switch allegiances and become the ultimate OSU fans for a few months, hoping to live vicariously through the Buckeyes.

Recently, they use the ol' "we've beaten the Buckeyes more than you in recent years" to explain this phenomenon.

Another interesting observation is that while MSU won this year 14-10, MSU fans everywhere are chirping about how they dominated Michigan and kicked their ass!!!!! Last year, MIchigan won by 9, in a game that wasn't that close (remember it was 30-10 with 10 minutes to go and 30-17 with 2 seconds to go) and they say, "WE were right there. It was very competitive and we almost beat you guys!!"

Very odd indeed.

Sparty fans are extremely arrogant and delusional.

Next game prediction thread with as many posts about MSU than actual predictions. Fucking classic

Sparty fans are extremely arrogant and delusional.

Michigan fans are probably more delusional and I say that as a diehard fan. MSU has kicked our ass for 10 Years. OSU has kicked our ass for 15 years. People constantly making excuses after every loss. Michigan won't be "back" until they start winning B10 titles and start beating State and OSU on a somewhat consistent basis again. I know that probably isn't the popular opinion on this board, but Michigan fans need to stop living in 1999.

Michigan fans are probably more delusional and I say that as a diehard fan. MSU has kicked our ass for 10 Years. OSU has kicked our ass for 15 years. People constantly making excuses after every loss. Michigan won't be "back" until they start winning B10 titles and start beating State and OSU on a somewhat consistent basis again. I know that probably isn't the popular opinion on this board, but Michigan fans need to stop living in 1999.

This

I don't consider a 1 score game an ass kicking. That's just my opinion, though.

I don't know any Michigan fans walking around claiming that Michigan is back.

Back