Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games October 13-14 weekend 2017

Utah going the Michigan way. Stomping SC in the run game, but somehow prefer the pass in the 2nd half. They acted as though they were losing to start the 2nd half being up 21-7. Now SC is looking better.

Direct TV blows. Signal in and out all day with the nonstop rain.

Utah going the Michigan way. Stomping SC in the run game, but somehow prefer the pass in the 2nd half. They acted as though they were losing to start the 2nd half being up 21-7. Now SC is looking better.

Losing now 28-21.

That is a great fourth and short pass play by Utah as my feed goes in and out .

Usc escapes again . Guy was open in the back of the end zone too.

Again I hate a 4 team playoff. Just to many teams that can play good on any given Saturday .

Yeah not sure I understand that decsion.

Me neither, dont get why. This was a big game for the division lead. Fucking Stuuuuuuuupid!!!!
Now Utah has 2 losses in the division and lose tie breaker to SC.

STUUUUUUUUUPID call, holy shit!!!!!!!!

13-0 ASU to start 2nd half. Washington has not moved the ball at all. They usually pick things up in the 2nd half and Todd Graham usually calls a bad game in the 2nd half. So probably looking good for UW.

Late third .. sdsu on the board trailing 21-7.

Last edited:
Back to back chip shot fg missed by Washington. Three total.

Back