Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injuries only matter if it's another team, right?

Kelce is a superstar.

Hill is a superstar Kick returner. He's a fast WR. Again 2 career 100 yard receiving games. So superstar offensive player nope.

Hunt has a great 5 or 6 games.

Based on your definition of superstar I totally get why you think Stafford is elite.

And again, you're a fucking idiot. Watch teams try and stop the kid. They can't. Nobody fkn cares that he's had only a couple 100 yd games. He's unstoppable you tard.

Leave it up to you clowns to kick Stafford when he's down lol. Typical. Fucking disappear when he plays well but come out of the woodwork when he struggles. You're a clown. Stafford is a great QB who has garbage around him. But why would you understand that???

Decker Glasgow Swanson Lang Wagner is a top 5 oline if healthy. Get fucking healthy

Stafford is elite with blocking and abdullah could have a good season

10 more plus the playoff run to shut you fuckers up

Decker Glasgow Swanson Lang Wagner is a top 5 oline if healthy. Get fucking healthy

Stafford is elite with blocking and abdullah could have a good season

10 more plus the playoff run to shut you fuckers up

Please do, been waiting the the lions to shut me the fuck up for 40+ years now

Oh and PS Abdullah is a scat back team needs a thumper, they don't have a running game at all

Last edited:
Tell us again how Kaaya and Keenum are comparable tho, Hughes. You fkn schmuck lol

That's their 3rd string qb.

Kaaya is our 3rd string qb.

That's how they are comparable... they take the same slot on the depth chart. Amazing how that works out isnt it?!

Last edited:

That's how they are comparable... they take the same slot on the depth chart. Amazing how that works out isnt it?!

I'd hate to see Minnesota with a good qb, they'd own this division

I'd hate to see Minnesota with a good qb, they'd own this division

99.3 rating and completion percentage record for Bradford last year. 8-8 and swept by the lions

Vikings had weak schedule so far with 5 of 7 home

Lions win during their Vikings bye and beat them AGAIN and lions are in first with the sweep and same record

Kareem Hunt is a superstar after one half of his first career NFL season?? WTF???

Shit, I guess Chris Shelton on the Tigers in that first 20 games was the best player since Babe Ruth.

Slow.... down....

And again, you're a fucking idiot. Watch teams try and stop the kid. They can't. Nobody fkn cares that he's had only a couple 100 yd games. He's unstoppable you tard.

Leave it up to you clowns to kick Stafford when he's down lol. Typical. Fucking disappear when he plays well but come out of the woodwork when he struggles. You're a clown. Stafford is a great QB who has garbage around him. But why would you understand that???

You just love to make up shit.

If he is so unstoppable why the hell does he only have two 100 yard games. That coach needs to be fired if he has a player that can not be stopped and they just don't give him the chance. If I had an unstoppable player you damn well believe I would make sure he contributed at least 100 yards a game. Tyreek Hill, the superstar..averaging 48 yards a game receiving. Watch out. He can not be stopped. Tate is above superstar level. Marvin Jones is approaching superstar level. Lions have two superstars at WR. They can not be stopped.

You love to go to the "disappear" when playing well opinion often. Fact is that just isn't true. I post here no matter if he's playing great or if he's not. It's just when he isn't there are arguments from fanboys like yourself that feels the need to defend him when he is playing like crap. I just call it how I see it.

Turn off your computer, watch a game, read a book, understand the game, then come back and talk.

Baaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Kaaya has never taken a real snap in his life, buddy!! Are you that fkn stupid?? They're not even in the same stratosphere lol. Jesus Christ!!

That's like saying Miguel Cabrera is resting today but we're putting Jose Iglesias in the 3 spot today and we're expecting the same type of production. Get real

Kareem Hunt is a superstar after one half of his first career NFL season?? WTF???

Shit, I guess Chris Shelton on the Tigers in that first 20 games was the best player since Babe Ruth.

Slow.... down....

He's playing like a superstar!!! Tell me he isn't lol. I dare ya

You just love to make up shit.

If he is so unstoppable why the hell does he only have two 100 yard games. That coach needs to be fired if he has a player that can not be stopped and they just don't give him the chance. If I had an unstoppable player you damn well believe I would make sure he contributed at least 100 yards a game. Tyreek Hill, the superstar..averaging 48 yards a game receiving. Watch out. He can not be stopped. Tate is above superstar level. Marvin Jones is approaching superstar level. Lions have two superstars at WR. They can not be stopped.

You love to go to the "disappear" when playing well opinion often. Fact is that just isn't true. I post here no matter if he's playing great or if he's not. It's just when he isn't there are arguments from fanboys like yourself that feels the need to defend him when he is playing like crap. I just call it how I see it.

Turn off your computer, watch a game, read a book, understand the game, then come back and talk.

Comparing Tate n Jones to Tyreek Hill is laughable. Only an imbecile like yourself would do it tho lol. Hill is s threat to score every time he touches the ball. Every. Single. Time. Learn the game, dummy. You're an embarrassment!!! Two 100 yd games.....so what?! You have to know every single down where yhat fkn kid is on the field. He never comes off btw. That's what a superstar does, you schmuck. He's just a kid that was taken later in the draft that turned himself into a dynamo on special teams then turned himself into a a #1 WR on a good football team. He's one of the biggest threats to score in football. Idiot lol

Tons of people have times when they play like superstars. Shit, Rodney Stuckey had a 10 game stretch when he was scoring 40 a game. How'd he turn out?

It's one thing to be playing really well. You can't label the kid a superstar his first year, you just can't.

Tons of people have times when they play like superstars. Shit, Rodney Stuckey had a 10 game stretch when he was scoring 40 a game. How'd he turn out?

It's one thing to be playing really well. You can't label the kid a superstar his first year, you just can't.

Sure you can. Why do you keep naming players that are junk? Terrible argument btw....it's irrelevant lol. Hunt is playing like a legitimate superstar on KC right now. It's fucking undeniable.

Is Leonard Fournette a superstar? He only destroys everything in his path like a man playing against children, right? Until these guys get stopped week in and week out they are superstars. Bottom line....

Last edited:
You just aren't getting this point. I can find plenty, plenty of guys throughout the history of sport that had shining moments of greatness. I'm not saying Hunt is going to fall off the planet like Stuckey. But people are SO quick to anoint players after a game.

The biggest test for him will be in the next couple years, when the league starts to catch on to how he runs, how he blocks, how he plays, the entire thing. If he's still playing like a beast in a few years, sure, we can call him a superstar. But giving him that label, his rookie year after 7 games, is silly. Sorry.

You just aren't getting this point. I can find plenty, plenty of guys throughout the history of sport that had shining moments of greatness. I'm not saying Hunt is going to fall off the planet like Stuckey. But people are SO quick to anoint players after a game.

The biggest test for him will be in the next couple years, when the league starts to catch on to how he runs, how he blocks, how he plays, the entire thing. If he's still playing like a beast in a few years, sure, we can call him a superstar. But giving him that label, his rookie year after 7 games, is silly. Sorry.

I totally get what you're saying. The players I named are playing at a superstar level right NOW. NOW is the only thing that matters. Why talk about 2-3 yrs from now? I get what you're saying but it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Dco's absolutely fear guys like Hunt or Hill. That's my whole point. And the NFL stands for Not For Long, so it's not far fetched to label some of these kids superstars...

Last edited:
I won't argue too much more about the semantics of labels. I just think it's more of a societal thing, we have to come up with something NOW to label something.

All I am saying is that just let the kid breathe a little. The league will catch up to him, just like Fournette. That's why football has the whole "sophomore slump" concept. They get figured out. And if he's able to stay above it, then he can be called great or whatever label we need.

I won't argue too much more about the semantics of labels. I just think it's more of a societal thing, we have to come up with something NOW to label something.

All I am saying is that just let the kid breathe a little. The league will catch up to him, just like Fournette. That's why football has the whole "sophomore slump" concept. They get figured out. And if he's able to stay above it, then he can be called great or whatever label we need.

I am letting the kid breathe. You know who isn't breathing? Defensive co-ordinators, that's who.

Last edited:
Alex Smith is having a great year. Run game and defense for short fields always helps. Good weapons always helps too. And not getting beaten to a pulp because your injured Oline can't block

The Lions need to get healthy. Stafford, Oline and Tate/Golladay. Run blocking can pick it up a notch too from everybody. Abdullah is 4th in getting yards after contact in the league. Give the guy some legit holes and he will make people pay

Last edited:
Back