Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

I'm hoping O'Korn shows up today. I'm tired of watching O'nooo at QB.

I just hope it’s a football game and not like this entire season, across the landscape of college and Pro, a game dominated by activist officials; stoppages of play, reviews, reversals and bullshit calls that kill the ebb and flow and momentum of the game for both teams.

I hope the players get a say in determining the outcome because I’m about done with the referees ruining football and manipulating the results.

Last edited:
I just hope it?s a football game and not like this entire season, across the landscape of college and Pro, a game dominated by activist officials; stoppages of play, reviews, reversals and bullshit calls that kill the ebb and flow and momentum of the game for both teams.

I hope the players get a say in determining the outcome because I?m about done with the referees ruining football and manipulating the results.
Big 10 officials are incompetent. There are no repercussions for how shitty they are either. The Big 10 reviews all of their shitty calls and just says "they did fine". No accountability whatsoever and that's why it gets worse every year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

GO BLUE! OKorn just has to stay calm and not try to do too much. They are going to try to rattle him and get him upset so that he makes mistakes. Jim has got to keep OKorn's head right and in the game. Defense should be fine. Need another big game from KH and the other running backs.

Actually, all OKorn has to do is hit his relief valve instead of throwing into double coverage to our shortest receiver who has limited catching ability. Problem solved

Speaking of refs, there is the ever-present no-calls that they say, "well, we didn't want to control the game..." What about the other 50 calls?!?!?! If you don't call an obvious penalty or keep things consistent, then you are controlling the game.

It's hypocrisy and it's ruining the product.

Here we go... kickoff... hopeful and full of expectations.

in a couple hours will we be cheering& euphoric, or defeated and miserable?!?

time will tell...

Fuck Penn State!

wow, didn't realize our win in 2015 was their last home loss. dang.

man, that Tebow commercial was lame. hope we don't have to see it 60 more times tonight.

Fuck commercial television!

WTF with the PSU NC coronation since week 2 ?

signed,

Auburn

So remember...do the shit that has worked...and the shit that hasn't worked...don't do that.

Like giving up long touchdown runs. Stop doing that kind of thing right now.

Back