Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 8

wlvrnstlr4life

Florida St. loses again, although Booby Petrino did try to give them the game. Texas blows it, which could have helped us if we win tonight, but O well. If we win out, we will be in the playoff no matter what.

So, how on Gods green earth did Syracuse beat Clemson? Good God does this team suck!! They're fucking awful

Iu dosnt deserve to win running it 3 plays in a row inside the 10 verses msu strength. YOU Have to go for the win and score td's not fg. They also could have gotten a 1st down at the 2 I think and ran 3 dive plays in a row.. awful play calling .

Last edited:
Smart coaching by iu. Let msu score a td. Too bad they were dumb the rest of the game lol

Last edited:
Mike Debord. All you need to know about IU's playcalling.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mike Debord. All you need to know about IU's playcalling.

I was thinking that the moment I saw them run up the middle 3 straight times inside the 10 yard line and then kick a fg. That's some real Mike Debord shit right there.

Florida St. loses again, although Booby Petrino did try to give them the game. Texas blows it, which could have helped us if we win tonight, but O well. If we win out, we will be in the playoff no matter what.

Moot point but how would winning out get you in the playoff? If we also win out (probably just as unlikely but a possibility), you would finish second in east, not go to B1G champ game. Maybe you still go but hard to see 2 one loss B1G team S in the playoff and hard to see uofm going ahead of B1G champs who beat them...

I was thinking that the moment I saw them run up the middle 3 straight times inside the 10 yard line and then kick a fg. That's some real Mike Debord shit right there.
The best part was it was literally the exact same play three times in a row.

Moot point but how would winning out get you in the playoff? If we also win out (probably just as unlikely but a possibility), you would finish second in east, not go to B1G champ game. Maybe you still go but hard to see 2 one loss B1G team S in the playoff and hard to see uofm going ahead of B1G champs who beat them...

Wasnt worried, at the time, about Sparty winning out.

Back