Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

da bang, da dang, diggy diggy!

This one is a Republican and a Trump supporter too. He/she would fit right in with Kid Rock in the "new look" United States senatorial Republican caucus.

was reading Kid Rock's wiki bio when I was bored over the weekend to see if it was a lame as I remembered it was.

instead, I noticed how ridiculously stupid his album and song titles are. To wit:

"Devil without a Cause" ... wannabe clever pun on "Rebel without a cause" except rebels have causes, and devils don't.

"Bawitaba" could be any random syllables... "DERRDadaDERR"

"Only God Knows Why"... you're a devil without a cause?

"I'm wrong but you ain't right" ... so I guess we need a third party to settle this dispute?

"Lonely road of Faith"... a "Bullgod cowboy devil without a cause" "walking a lonely road of faith" LOL

"Midnight Train to Memphis"... The midnight train goes to GEORGIA, idiot.

"Rock and Roll Jesus" Jesus knew how to ROCK

"Blue Jeans and a Rosary" please NO

Off his "Rebel Soul" album (he's a "Rebel" from Romeo, Michigan):
"God Save Rock and Roll"
"Cucci Galore"
"Redneck Paradise"
"Cocaine and gin"

and there's these gems from his last album, where he's apparently just a bitter alcoholic now:
"Good times, Cheap wine"
"Ain't enough whiskey"
"Drinking Beer with Dad"... he spelled out "Drinking" even though this seems like the right place to go with the more folksy "drinkin"
"FOAD" nice.

...basically all his songs are about heavy alcohol use, getting pussy, or discussing his strong Christian family values, with no sense of irony or self-awareness. and heavy on the auto-tune vocals.

NO THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
I still trying to find anything Obama did, at all.

What exactly has Trump done yet except whine non-stop on twitter since November?
He really will go down as the worst president bar none in history. Look at that list again on what Obama did and remember he had that Treasonous Mitch Mcconnell and the GOP blocking his way at every turn.. Please tell me when the Republicans will give a shit and make sure every American has health care ?

What exactly has Trump done yet except whine non-stop on twitter since November?
He really will go down as the worst president bar none in history. Look at that list again on what Obama did and remember he had that Treasonous Mitch Mcconnell and the GOP blocking his way at every turn.. Please tell me when the Republicans will give a shit and make sure every American has health care ?

over 11% of adults still don't have health insurance.

over 11% of adults still don't have health insurance.

This debate and the general public's understanding of health care issues in this country is so confused and

When it started leaking out that premiums were going up last year, I wasn't sure why; but then I read about this. Makes sense. saw somewhere else the health insurance market is now dominated nationwide by 5 big insurers. that means less competition...

We basically stopped enforcing anti-trust under Reagan; very little has gone on since then, even under Clinton or Obama. bigger companies means monopoly power: higher prices for crappier goods, fewer people employed, in worse workplace conditions, and at lower wages. yay.

Last edited by a moderator:
This debate and the general public's understanding of health care issues in this country is so confused and

When it started leaking out that premiums were going up last year, I wasn't sure why; but then I read about this. Makes sense. saw somewhere else the health insurance market is now dominated nationwide by 5 big insurers. that means less competition...

We basically stopped enforcing anti-trust under Reagan; very little has gone on since then, even under Clinton or Obama. bigger companies means monopoly power: higher prices for crappier goods, fewer people employed, in worse workplace conditions, and at lower wages. yay.

The Insurance lobby is the most powerful in DC. It's legalized extortion

Back