Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Ohio State University Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

c77e79bd96208f018c27338acadb69c5--fastfood-funny-shit.jpg

I will be there.

Fuck Ohio.

Last edited:
which Ohio state university is this game against? There are several of them, and none of them are prestigious, or even very reputable.

I have to assume O'Korn is starting. Yay. Fuck Ohio.

Michigan - 3
pO$U - 27

Edit: Yep, we're fucked. Pep Hamilton says Brandon Peters is still in concussion protocol, Wilton Speight still practicing non-contact.

Last edited:
Please no O’Korn please please please

I’ll be positive
24-14 Michigan

With O’Korn
35-3 OSU

49-10 OSU. Michigan is going to get run over. In the 4th Quarter it will be 8 yards a carry. People will finally stop claiming that Don Brown brings an unstoppable defense.

49-10 OSU. Michigan is going to get run over. In the 4th Quarter it will be 8 yards a carry. People will finally stop claiming that Don Brown brings an unstoppable defense.

After the O'Korn led no-octane offense continues to put the D in bad positions all game, your assessment will probably come true

Still a homer: Michigan wins 17-7. JOK plays out of his mind in good weather and Michigan faithful have more to argue about with the Shoulda Coulda Woulda afterward.

Last edited:
I took off work tomorrow to watch. I think I'll regret that. I'd rather see Malzone play than O'Korn and I'm 110% serious about that. Buttguys - 31 M - 10.

Back