Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Diggler's Junk > Politics

Old 01-06-2018, 10:53 AM   #151

I live in Ohio. If you have a hard time getting to the polls you can vote by mail. No restrictions.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsbob View Post
Nothing Hack ... I'm just pointing out how everyone Gop hero John Kashich is not the champion of the little guy like everyone thinks. His state has a big for profit prison run system which he pushed for. I knew Mentioning it along side Ohio Voting purge debacle was a mistake but oh well. Voting purges are flat out unethical but that is just my opinion.
and now with the name calling - when all else fails, right? And you didn't just mention it along side the Ohio voting purge - you said they they were just like each other. So if one isn't anything like the other why did you say "just like" in your post? And how does championing for profit prisons hurt the "little guy" or indicate that he's not for the little guy like "everyone" thinks? Is the purpose of for-profit prisons to lock up all the little people or does it hurt the little guy in some other way, like creating jobs in the prison where the little guy is enslaved by the greedy profit motivated owners? And since most of what you say makes no sense whatsoever can you clear up one other detail? When you say "the little people", do you mean dwarves and midgets or something else like anyone who isn't rich? Does the GOP hate both the vertically challenged and poor people or just poor people? And is it all poor and/or little people or just black, hispanic and muslim poor people and those of small stature? Please clarify.

Last edited by Spartanmack; 01-06-2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:32 PM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
It is relevant when used to gerrymander districts by the inclusion of state prison populations comprised of felons who cannot vote by law.
Is it? It matters that it's a for profit prison and not a state run prison when gerrymandering?