Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LaVar Ball

tomdalton22

His son hasn't even been drafted and this guy is already annoying the hell out of me. I hope his kid is a bust in the NBA so this guy goes away.

His son hasn't even been drafted and this guy is already annoying the hell out of me. I hope his kid is a bust in the NBA so this guy goes away.

He has three sons, so don't hold your breath.

He has three sons, so don't hold your breath.

Wouldn't it be funny if all three were NBA busts and all became meth heads and walked into a neighbor's house naked just like Todd Marinovich did?

That would be hilarious.

But how are you packing drugs when you're naked?

Wouldn't it be funny if all three were NBA busts and all became meth heads and walked into a neighbor's house naked just like Todd Marinovich did?

That would be hilarious.

But how are you packing drugs when you're naked?

A low point of Michigan football was that clown QB'ing SC to a RB win in Bo's final game. And the boof even scored a TD. And there was, in the jargon of ABCD, THE FaKE pUNT.

I call him a basketball pageant dad. You know, like pageant moms, but for basketball. Seriously seems like he's trying to get rich and famous off of his kids. Don't like him. His kids are okay, but I hope they all become super wealthy, realize he's a leech, and kick him to the curb.

C69taByU4AAvalq.jpg

Holy shit Monster...that is hilarious!

I'm so done with this fucker. Shame on ESPN for giving him so much damned attention.

Holy shit Monster...that is hilarious!

I'm so done with this fucker. Shame on ESPN for giving him so much damned attention.

I saw the ESPN thing and that locked in my hate for him. He'd be the type to pay ESPN to get his own 30 for 30 to sell his brand.

Dream ending: Grayson Allen trips Ball's kid driving for the winning basket, ball goes in, clock hits 0:00, travel call nullifies basket, Duke wins 93-92.

Last edited:
Imagine Ball playing for michigan. Holy threes ...it would be even more of them.

This guy is getting worse. He takes his 16 year old out of high school, his 19 year old out of college and signs them up to play for some shit team in Lithuania. WTF?

Everybody is talking about him, which is the only thing he cares about. I just wish ESPN would stop following his every move like anyone should care. What he's doing is stupid, but hardly the worst thing parents have done to their athlete kids. ESPN and the media are basically running PR for him, which is really stupid.

Last edited:
Now he wants to start a TV league for high school players who don't want to go to college. Says he will pay them 3000 to 5000 dollars a month. I think that was what I heard .

Now he wants to start a TV league for high school players who don't want to go to college. Says he will pay them 3000 to 5000 dollars a month. I think that was what I heard .

Is there an age limit because honestly I could use some extra cash.

Back