Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Diggler's Junk > Politics

Old 12-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #1

Koch Bro Grandson Gets Owned (and discovered by internet)

Linky.

the lawsuit has created a bit of a "Streisand effect" around this clod, and opened him up to all sorts of mockery.

Personally, I think It's a Darn Shame this uh... person... might not get all the $$$ he may be due to inherit someday because the estate tax still (sorta) exists, right Tom?

He's certainly deserving of every last cent, and will put it to good use, making the sort of clothes Spartanmack probably wears.

After all, private property rights are inviolable and sacred.

Unless they happen to be union contracts, pension obligations, or land values of poor African Americans ruined by industrial pollution. then who cares? Those greedy workers probably didn't deserve those benefits anyway, and I have a few anecdotes about lazy union employees from my Fox News Bot Uncle I can share to prove it. And anyone who lives near a factory spewing petro-chemicals into the air and groundwater deserves cancer. Why not move away?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 12-20-2017, 12:31 PM   #2

It's sad how full of envy and bitterness you are just because someone else might get some money you also didn't earn and have no legitimate claim to. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many more times - you are one pathetic loser.

It must really tear you up that this guy who appears to be even softer than you probably pulls more (and much hotter) tail than you ever managed at your AA and Occupy drum circles.

Last edited by Spartanmack; 12-20-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:37 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanmack View Post
It's sad how full of envy and bitterness you are just because someone else might get some money you also didn't earn and have no legitimate claim to. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many more times - you are one pathetic loser.
Not sure why you have to get personal and make this about me. I even complimented you on your (presumably) great fashion sense in my post.

For the record, I am extremely glad I am not this guy, and do not envy him at all. Nor would I be even if his fiancée had not ditched him and kept his ring.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:39 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
Not sure why you have to get personal and make this about me. I even complimented you on your (presumably) great fashion sense in my post.

For the record, I am extremely glad I am not this guy, and do not envy him at all. Nor would I be even if his fiancée had not ditched him and kept his ring.
OK, if you say so.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #5

I don't think we need an argument over property rights to agree that this guy trying to make a name for himself as a fashion designer that happens to be too wealthy to go out of business is really an abomination.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:25 PM   #6

Note, that in addition to this drawing being terrible, he started filling in the color, and then moved on without finishing it. The still is from a video, so yes, you do know that he moved on.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:28 PM   #7

https://www.wyattingraham.com/photo-gallery
Old 12-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #8

a $250,000 ring just to be a beard
Old 12-20-2017, 01:56 PM   #9

That Koch guy is certainly well-fed, but besides that, his being a ginger is a challenge when courting the ladies. Who for some reason aren't attracted to them. Apparently even winning the birth lotto doesn't change that.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #10

The Emily Post Institute

The Spruce

Theodore Einhorn, Attorney at Law

I certainly know what the Emily Post Institute is and who Emily Post was. I really don't know anything about The Spruce or Theodore Einhorn, Attorney; these links just came up on the web search.

Personally for casual wear, I like plain shirts for the most part, my preference is white or grey or - navy or maize obviously; t-shirts preferably with Michigan insignias.

I also like t-shirts from events I've attended or landmarks where I've been.

"When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will." - Pollyanna

Last edited by tinselwolverine; 12-20-2017 at 02:00 PM.