Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Diggler's Junk > Politics

Old 01-18-2018, 07:06 PM   #71

Undoubtedly, this woman is a racist. That said, she didnít think too highly of Senegal during her time in the Peace Corps. Kind of a shithole apparently.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._is_right.html

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-18-2018, 07:37 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsbob View Post
Lol.. My god to you believe this liar in the Oval Office .. I feel sorry for you and anyone near you.. Trumps lying meter is a MIle long but you will never know it watching Fix news ..

60 million will vote for whatever candidate that the RNC nominates. Likewise for the DNC. Its the other 10 or so milion voters that will decide who wins.

Just like MLB, where every team will win 50 and lose 50 games each season.

Old 01-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwlcosu View Post
Undoubtedly, this woman is a racist. That said, she didnít think too highly of Senegal during her time in the Peace Corps. Kind of a shithole apparently.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._is_right.html
You don't join the Peace Corp thinking you're going to be helping the underprivileged at the Palace of Versailles or Buckingham Palace.

I guess she came away thinking the Peace Corp does more harm than good; as in the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Who knows?

I don't remember Trump saying anything about doing away with the Peace Corp when he was running for President.

Three miles from my middle-ish class condo in Encino are shitholes in a number of directions. If a person were clorophormed and taken to those places, a person might not know if they were in Reseda or Van Nuys or Canoga Park, or Senegal or Haiti or whatever shithole the guy in the OP - Nigeria it is, that's right.

The world is full of shitholes - it doesn't take President Donald J. Trump to make a person aware of that. There always will be shitholes - Jesus said something like that; I the direct Sanskrit/Aramaic translation for shithole "shalan basher allad."

Ironically, I, a non-religious, is referring to scripture to an atheist.

"When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will." - Pollyanna
Old 01-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #74

I'll be in Anaheim next week for NAMM. Not far from this place, I guess, and yes, it looks like a shithole.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:17 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWDUP View Post
I do get that you really don't like the man. However, fitness for office is definitely another opinion, one which is convenient to throw around whether it has any basis in fact or not. Seems to me, it just devolves into another stupid talking point, which has almost no validity.

I admitted Trump is also a lying scum of a politician like so many others, but you just repeated the same insults you have been spouting ever since he was elected, and didn't answer any of my questions.

How could you ever expect a reasonable discussion if you can't get past your own hysterical rants?

Maybe go back and read my questions again. Answer, don't answer, it is up to you, but I highly doubt that lie affected your life in any positive or negative way.
It's a total scam when. You say Trump lies like all scum Politicians. It is a convenient way to say oh well he is just like them all. That is not even close, and even you know this .
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!
Old 01-18-2018, 11:36 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanmack View Post
When did I ever say nothing bad ever happened to minorities? By the way, are black people a minority in Haiti? And when did I ever call anyone here a dirtbag? Considering his profession there's a pretty good chance but I can't say definitively. The only thing I can say for sure is he might be the second dumbest person who posts here - can you guess who is number 1? Here's a clue - he makes at least two or three grammatical or spelling errors per post and his initials are biggunsbob. Good luck figuring it out.

Isn't this about the point where you and MC go running to another moderator to complain about me and say that I started calling you names? Then in a few weeks complain that I did even though I've never complained to a mod once. Or does this have to go on for another page or two so he might not see who actually brought the discourse down here. I promised myself to never engage with you after i came back. Shame on me.

I could are less what you do. Please go find the mod I talked to to get you banned ?
it's ok for you to blast anyone who post a link, and when I call you out on it and point out that he guy who wrote it probably knows more about Haiti then you or I you start crying about my grammar yet again? Is that all you have? Last I checked you change or delete a post all the time but whatever I don't see so good so maybe you don't either . I'll get it right . Ignoring you and anyone who thinks like would probably be a good thing.
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!
Old 01-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
not in Texas. only womenfolk say it here.
. . . and that is pertinent because . . . ?
Old 01-19-2018, 12:57 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsbob View Post
It's a total scam when. You say Trump lies like all scum Politicians. It is a convenient way to say oh well he is just like them all. That is not even close, and even you know this .
Yes it is exactly very close, and even you should know it.

That you believe what you state above shows that you are either ignorant, or just like the "resist at all costs" idiots, believe that no matter what the president says or does, he is bad.

Before you going flying off the handle - there were those with the same misguided opinions about Obama. Freely admitted, but that doesn't make it any more right.

There are two immutable facts you can't get around.
1) Trump won the election.
2) He is your president, unless you aren't American.

These aren't opinions no matter how much you hate the man, no matter much you wish he would die - today these are the facts. Eventually you will have to face this, just as everyone did who thought Obama was the worst president that America ever had, and they would say it isn't even close and you know it too.

Spare me your thoughts that you have the truth on your side. You do not. You and your ilk have your own opinion, and that is perfectly OK, but you hold no corner on truth.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #79

The Nigerian doesnít like Trump but knows he speaks truth. The Ugandan President loves Trump because he speaks truth:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...icans-frankly/