Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Diggler's Junk > Politics

Old 01-24-2018, 06:53 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermud View Post
ummm NO I am more worried about your side starting a CW if all those named in the soon to be released FISA memo are all eventually hauled off to the poke. You people are a bunch of foaming at the mouth hateful crazy bastards. Like this guy.

https://www.infowars.com/uncensored-...-at-reporters/

and no Pence is not nearly as america first anti globalist guy as trump, if anything happens to trump i'm selling everything into the lowest risk safest store and/or short funds ASAP without hesitation, as it will be over and years of decline will then start up again.
Don't think it's going to happen but if Trump goes down, you're correct, it'll be a bloodbath in the markets. It'll be Paul Krugman's market call in reverse. Can't believe that guy still has a job/readers.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-24-2018, 07:03 PM   #12

oh so now you guys are stock pickers as well. got any hot tips?
Old 01-24-2018, 07:13 PM   #13

Lol..
I remember when the market was blasting under Obama (cleaning up Bushes mess) some on this board said that the president has minimum imput in the ups and downs of the market!! And when Brownback's Kansas style trickle down doesn't work for all Americans and crush the national debt even more we will see how the market goes. All blips are followed by gains normally right ... oh I know The Gop will go after SS, and Medicare..
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!

Last edited by biggunsbob; 01-24-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
Better than Krugman. As for your question, low cost index funds. Not sexy but whatever the old man from Omaha says is good enough for me.

Last edited by jwlcosu; 01-24-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwlcosu View Post
Don't think it's going to happen but if Trump goes down, you're correct, it'll be a bloodbath in the markets. It'll be Paul Krugman's market call in reverse. Can't believe that guy still has a job/readers.
Agree, krugman is a freakin’ doofus and I’ve thought as much about him for years

Last edited by tigermud; 01-24-2018 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by michchamp View Post
Cryptos are here to stay pick the right ones (easier said than done) wait 10 years. Gold may ultimely benefit from them as well for those that may be back by it

‘DOG’ when markets finally top and someday they will, when I don’t know, I’ve never been great trying to time tops and bottoms. Or if anything happens to trump stop and dump into cash and or DOG ASAP do not hesitate. Was into various MJ stocks for a few years before sessions started bad mouthing cannabis over a year ago, dumped em all and never looked back if sessions ever gets fired and replaced with someone not so archaic on it I’d get back into them. Sessions position on it is the one major item I’m in disagreement with trumps on and I wouldn’t mind if he got the boot

Last edited by tigermud; 01-24-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:41 PM   #17

After Bob and Bekah Mercer's acolytes took over the recently nominated Trump's campaign, and he started to bloviate about how the election would be "rigged" if he lost, and stating that he wanted the Russians to hack Clinton's campaign, that is when I knew that he was aware of what his campaign staff, BiL, and son were up to.

Drumpkopf just couldn't keep his stupid yapper shut, and damn near blurted out exactly what he was aware of that was going on in TT...he is by far the most embarrassing and mortifying moron who has ever been selected to be coronated as "King" of Murka.

I believe that his campaign wasn't corrupted UNTIL the Mercers took over control of it, and that there was nothing that those two wouldn't stoop to, in order to win. Bob Mercer has had 7 billion reasons why he needed Trump and his family in the White Trash House.

I can only imagine the howls of outrage from the RW, had any Dem president placed his family members in top security clearance positions, refused to release info about his tax-returns, and tweeted insults at Limbaugh. Hannity. Jones, Faux Ruse, the Heritage Foundation, Republican lawmakers, conservative judges, the families of dead military medal recipients...ect.

Old 01-24-2018, 11:22 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
After Bob and Bekah Mercer's acolytes took over the recently nominated Trump's campaign, and he started to bloviate about how the election would be "rigged" if he lost, and stating that he wanted the Russians to hack Clinton's campaign, that is when I knew that he was aware of what his campaign staff, BiL, and son were up to.

Drumpkopf just couldn't keep his stupid yapper shut, and damn near blurted out exactly what he was aware of that was going on in TT...he is by far the most embarrassing and mortifying moron who has ever been selected to be coronated as "King" of Murka.

I believe that his campaign wasn't corrupted UNTIL the Mercers took over control of it, and that there was nothing that those two wouldn't stoop to, in order to win. Bob Mercer has had 7 billion reasons why he needed Trump and his family in the White Trash House.

I can only imagine the howls of outrage from the RW, had any Dem president placed his family members in top security clearance positions, refused to release info about his tax-returns, and tweeted insults at Limbaugh. Hannity. Jones, Faux Ruse, the Heritage Foundation, Republican lawmakers, conservative judges, the families of dead military medal recipients...ect.

This is what in do not understand . If any democrats even came close to doing what Trump is doing the GOP'S FIXED news would blow a collective gasket. The zillions of conservative radio shows Like Rush would explode.
They are such hypocrites.

Last edited by biggunsbob; 01-24-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-25-2018, 12:04 AM   #19

As I've gotten older I've come to notice that the only thing most people REALLY care about is money/the economy. Abortion, civil rights, gun control...all of these just seem like secondary bitching points. Put a little extra money in everyone's pockets and they'll turn a blind eye to just about everything.

Last edited by sggatecl; 01-25-2018 at 12:04 AM.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:02 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggatecl View Post
As I've gotten older I've come to notice that the only thing most people REALLY care about is money/the economy. Abortion, civil rights, gun control...all of these just seem like secondary bitching points. Put a little extra money in everyone's pockets and they'll turn a blind eye to just about everything.
I think you are right but its seems like this trickle down shit never gets to the goes to the workers. My wife is a Phlebotomist. She has been at Quest Diagnostic for around 9 years. She went to a Big hospital here in GR for a interview today thinking there would be more opportunity, and when the ladies interviewing her ask her what she made at Quest she told them and my wife said the look on her their faces told it all. The pay scale at this hospital was pathetic. Probably the worst of the three big hospitals here in GR. She had left Quest last March for a hospital job at a different hospital but they lied to my wife and she went back to quest after 10 weeks. Its just a shame CEO's, and owners do not take a lot less pay for their workers. Some do but most just want to look good..