Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland

I don’t care what anyone says, the game has passed Izzo. You have two top 15 NBA prospects on your team and you score 18 points in a half? Not only that but you have Ward who is one of the most dominant post players in college basketball. You have to be an idiot to not be able to create anything

Last edited:
Let?s throw the ball around the 3 point line for 28 seconds and then chuck up a three. Sounds good

3rd game in less than 7 days, 2nd game in less than 40 hours, 2 days of travel in the last 7 days. I saw this as abig trap game and the 1st half played out like that vs a well rested (hadn't played since last Monday) Maryland.

Team showed me something in the 2nd half. They executed their game plan even thought the legs were obviously not there. 5-21 from 3 is all about the legs being gone. Rebounding and defense don't get tired and that's why we won. Took care of the ball in the 2nd half, only 3 TOs, was huge too.

20-3 and we fly home hopefully to get a little rest before a good PSU team visits on Wednesday.

3rd game in less than 7 days, 2nd game in less than 40 hours, 2 days of travel in the last 7 days. I saw this as abig trap game and the 1st half played out like that vs a well rested (hadn't played since last Monday) Maryland.

Team showed me something in the 2nd half. They executed their game plan even thought the legs were obviously not there. 5-21 from 3 is all about the legs being gone. Rebounding and defense don't get tired and that's why we won. Took care of the ball in the 2nd half, only 3 TOs, was huge too.

20-3 and we fly home hopefully to get a little rest before a good PSU team visits on Wednesday.

Reading this thread you'd never know we beat a decent team on the road with 1 day prep.

Reading this thread you'd never know we beat a decent team on the road with 1 day prep.

Big Ten schedule is brutal this year for everyone. Each team has a 3 game in 7 days stretch, nothing we can do about it. For us it was especially difficult because we were on the road last Monday night, flew home after the game, played late Friday amid a crazy ESPN story, traveled to Maryland Saturday and played and early game today. That's a lot to put on kids, it was really 3 games in less than 6 days considering when we played our games.

Back