Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Penn State

LuciousGameWinner

Yawn same old same old with this team. The turnovers are mind boggling. It?s like watching a 5th grade team play

We are just getting killed in the paint with Ward on the bench so is it really him that's bad with his D????? Put him back in you fucktard!!!!

We cut the lead from 10 to 4 in the 2 minutes that Ward is back in and dipshit takes him back out for Tillman and Goins. I'm just fucking baffled by how Izzo uses Ward.

These timeouts before half time are such a fucking joke. I?d rather Cassius just launch a 3 then see what Izzo has to draw up. A turnover

Izzo has completely ruined Wards confidence this year. He plays so uncertain now.

When Winston is aggressive and driving to the basket this team is completely different. I don?t get why he doesn?t do that more

Unreal how bad this team can look in 1 half and how amazing they look the next. Never seen anything like it

Got a little careless inbounding the ball at the end, but thankfully got it done at the line for a tough win. Penn St is tough

Ward is tough to figure out, how can you be so bad against double teams in conference play? He's been dribbling put but since he doesn't shoot out there it gives the defense a chance to reset. They've been doubling with another big, so did osu, um, etc.

He really needs to stop dribbling in the post. Go straight up, had two travels when doubled today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We are just getting killed in the paint with Ward on the bench so is it really him that's bad with his D????? Put him back in you fucktard!!!!

yeah, I was thinking about this the other day and it goes back over Goins entire career. The argument has been using the bench as a teaching tool or playing the guys that give you the best chance to win and Goins can do things and others couldn't do going back to Davis - specifically defend balls screens. Well, if that's the case why is Goins on the floor during so many bad runs where we get outscored by double or near double digits over short spans. Not sure how that increases our chances of winning. I call BS.

McQuaid played great basketball, did a very good job on Carr in the second half.

As much as I?ve ripped on him lately he played very well yesterday. If we could get even 6+ PPG off the bench from him the rest of the way that would be big.

Steve Smith. and there was this guy named Ervin Johnson. Shawn Respert was pretty unstoppable too.
Kalin had those moments, Scott Skiles too. The "problem" MSU has had is that we've rarely had one good scored surrounded by less offensively talented players. I think any of our starters could go for 30 any given night but we're better moving the ball and getting the best possible shot.

The two 3's were essential to the run but so was Carr going 0-7 with McQuaid on him in the 2nd half.

Back