Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hope Solo

Long winded response from Solo comes no where close to an apology. Color me shocked.

Players rep says her 1st amendment rights were infringed on. Someone should let him know that the 1st amendment doesn't protect you from all consequences when you say stupid shit.

Long winded response from Solo comes no where close to an apology. Color me shocked.

Players rep says her 1st amendment rights were infringed on. Someone should let him know that the 1st amendment doesn't protect you from all consequences when you say stupid shit.

She has a history of being "ready, fire, aim" regarding shit she has said and done.

Too bad-she was once USA's Hope.

He's on the list, but the guy responsible for explaining the 1st amendment to people is still working with Sarah Palin on the concept (been 3 years now)

He's on the list, but the guy responsible for explaining the 1st amendment to people is still working with Sarah Palin on the concept (been 3 years now)

Even in misc. sports it's political?

Back