Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Caldwell-Pope arrested for Suspicion of DUI

I'd drink too if I was on that team. Contract year too. Probably won't matter, gonna get paaaaaaid.

I'd drink too if I was on that team. Contract year too. Probably won't matter, gonna get paaaaaaid.

I know he will anyway, but I really hope the Pistons don't. We're still talking about a player that has never hit average efficiency as a scorer and who can't run the offense like a secondary playmaker would be expected. Yes, he plays good D, but it's not amazing D either. He's a starter caliber player because of his defense, but when we pay him like a star/superstar, all it does is further lock this team into mediocrity (worse actually unless Reggie can get back to form next year). At a certain point, the team has to take a look at the roster and decide it can't pay 20 million per year for a guy that would only be the 4th or 5th best player on a good team.

How do get suspicion of a DUI? Is that you looked like you were tanked but there is no proof?

Back