Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kasich attacks Gop plan for people with pre-Existing conditions

He is it better then Trump but his love for the For Profit Prisons system is a real peoblem. He was against legalize marijuana then realize most of his constituency wanted it.

Last edited:
He is it better then Trump but his love for the For Profit Prisons system is a real peoblem. He was against legalize marijuana then realize most of his constituency wanted it.

he's not the first politician to flip his stances based on popular opinion, Hillary, Obama, and others have done that or "evolved" as they put it. Trump changes his position daily based on who he spoke to last.

Less than perfect is a lot better than fucking awful, that's the sentiment of ideological purity that gave us Trump in the first place. All of those too cool for school millennials with their Johnson/Stein votes, not looking so good now.

Last edited:
he's not the first politician to flip his stances based on popular opinion, Hillary, Obama, and others have done that or "evolved" as they put it. Trump changes his position daily based on who he spoke to last.

Less than perfect is a lot better than fucking awful, that's the sentiment of ideological purity that gave us Trump in the first place. All of those too cool for school millennials with their Johnson/Stein votes, not looking so good now.

Sure, blame the people who wished for neither turd from the dictatorial parties.

Sure, blame the people who wished for neither turd from the dictatorial parties.

I do, they refused to do the adult thing and vote for the sane candidate. There's a difference between voting for someone who has experience and well thought out positions vs someone who is making it up as he goes along. Someone who's articulate vs someone who has a 5th grade vocabulary.

Fucking Noam Chomsky, the most anti corporate, anti establishment anarchist said that he would have voted for Hillary if he lived in a swing state.

Please don't give me that lesser of two evils bs, there's a world of difference between them.

Last edited:
Didn't Hugo Chavez once say that the United States had executed Noam Chomsky when Chavez was here at the United Nations or something?

I do, they refused to do the adult thing and vote for the sane candidate. There's a difference between voting for someone who has experience and well thought out positions vs someone who is making it up as he goes along. Someone who's articulate vs someone who has a 5th grade vocabulary.

Fucking Noam Chomsky, the most anti corporate, anti establishment anarchist said that he would have voted for Hillary if he lived in a swing state.

Please don't give me that lesser of two evils bs, there's a world of difference between them.

Am I mistaken, or are you the one providing the lesser of two evils argument? Your entire post is about comparing Trump vs Hillary completely ignoring the reasons why people voted for 3rd party candidates. You seem to be under the impression you have only two choices in your election.

Furthermore, not everyone who voted for a 3rd party candidate would have voted for Hillary. Or even voted if choice was between the two aforementioned turds.

If you are so butthurt blaming the 4% (2% of eligible voters) who voted for 3rd party candidates, perhaps, you should blame the 50% who didn't vote in the election.

Lets gloss over Hillary being a heatmagnet pushing voters away left and right.

Am I mistaken, or are you the one providing the lesser of two evils argument? Your entire post is about comparing Trump vs Hillary completely ignoring the reasons why people voted for 3rd party candidates. You seem to be under the impression you have only two choices in your election.

Furthermore, not everyone who voted for a 3rd party candidate would have voted for Hillary. Or even voted if choice was between the two aforementioned turds.

If you are so butthurt blaming the 4% (2% of eligible voters) who voted for 3rd party candidates, perhaps, you should blame the 50% who didn't vote in the election.

Lets gloss over Hillary being a heatmagnet pushing voters away left and right.

There are two realistic choices, the way financing and fundraising works those 3rd party candidates have no chance. I'd be all for ranked choice voting or runoff elections like France had, but that isn't the case. In our idiotic system there are about 6 states that matter, if you live in those states it's irresponsible to cast a protest vote.

I blame those that stayed home as much or more than the 3rd party voters too. They're kind of one in the same, those that couldn't blame themselves to vote for the imperfect candidate who was clearly the best of the two choices. Those Bernie sanders millennials that stayed home or voted 3rd party are to blame for this shit show

There are two realistic choices, the way financing and fundraising works those 3rd party candidates have no chance. I'd be all for ranked choice voting or runoff elections like France had, but that isn't the case. In our idiotic system there are about 6 states that matter, if you live in those states it's irresponsible to cast a protest vote.

I blame those that stayed home as much or more than the 3rd party voters too. They're kind of one in the same, those that couldn't blame themselves to vote for the imperfect candidate who was clearly the best of the two choices. Those Bernie sanders millennials that stayed home or voted 3rd party are to blame for this shit show

3rd part candidates have a viable option. The establishment has the sheeple of the United States convinced there are only two options.

When I was still working in Michigan most my colleagues were saying they want neither Hillary or Trump. However, they were unwilling to vote for one because of the same false belief you hold. This defeatist attitude that no alternatives exist are a primary reason why you are happy with the 'freedom of a forced choice'. To use a phrase from Slavoj Zizek.

All that being said, if I was given the freedom of a forced choice between Hillary and Trump. I would pick the orange dwarf.

3rd part candidates have a viable option. The establishment has the sheeple of the United States convinced there are only two options.

When I was still working in Michigan most my colleagues were saying they want neither Hillary or Trump. However, they were unwilling to vote for one because of the same false belief you hold. This defeatist attitude that no alternatives exist are a primary reason why you are happy with the 'freedom of a forced choice'. To use a phrase from Slavoj Zizek.

All that being said, if I was given the freedom of a forced choice between Hillary and Trump. I would pick the orange dwarf.

I think it was pretty obvious on election day that Stein and Johnson weren't going to come close to enough votes so you really had two choices. I'd be all for runoff elections and public funding of campaigns, but it's reality, not a defeatist attitude. If you're voting for someone who polls at 3% you're throwing it away.

That is exactly the defeatist sentiment I was referring to. This sentiment wasn't just on the election day but the months preceding it.

These are the same cowards that was willing to take the 'lesser of two evils' you suggested, instead of having the courage to stand up and take the side of the best candidate.

Isn't it funny that the 3rd party candidates weren't even allowed into the televised debates? That is a method by which the establishment helps perpetuate the 2-party dictatorship.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the few TV channels which allowed any TV time for the 3rd party candidates were than targeted after the election? Primary examples would be PBS and RT.

That is exactly the defeatist sentiment I was referring to. This sentiment wasn't just on the election day but the months preceding it.

These are the same cowards that was willing to take the 'lesser of two evils' you suggested, instead of having the courage to stand up and take the side of the best candidate.

Isn't it funny that the 3rd party candidates weren't even allowed into the televised debates? That is a method by which the establishment helps perpetuate the 2-party dictatorship.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the few TV channels which allowed any TV time for the 3rd party candidates were than targeted after the election? Primary examples would be PBS and RT.

Of course not, the parties are huge fundraising machines and set the rules of the debate. There are two arguments here, one is changing the rules so we can improve our elections, (which I agree with you on) the other is the choice in November. Those who chose to fight the first argument and vote 3rd party then enabled someone who was completely unqualified, unprepared, and unfit to win.

Back