Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Seventy-five days until foot ball season

Michchamp

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for summer to be over!

108 degrees today. Fuck summer.

It's been pretty close to about 100? high each day for the last few days here in the San Fernando Valley.

That's a little warm for this time of year, but about average for the months of July, August and September.

A little hot, but late autumn, winter and early spring in Southern California are awesome.

I still figure I trade the weather here for Michigan, but in recent years I've gone back to miserable Michigan winters for funerals and the like, and the cold hasn't bothered me as much.

Maybe it was just because that I was leaving, I don't know.

So, 75 days?

I think I'm going to choose to simply savor the anticipation when I stop to think about the upcoming Michigan football season over the course of the next 75 days.

I've got a lot of other crap to do between now and then that doesn't have anything to do with Michigan football.

Man, it was pretty cool last night, it got into the low 60s around my area.

Love summer, don't wish it to ever end. Screw football.

That's because you live in TX. Summers suck down there!

boy, you ain't kiddin.

mid 90's and humid as a steam bath from June 1 to Oct 31st.

at least we'll get a tropical storm later this week to cool things off for a couple days.

I could use some more 90 degree days in Indiana. Not a fan of this cooler weekend coming up.

I could have bought ticket lacks at 8.30 this am and had to forego due to no money

:(

But I will still get to a few games

Back