Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 More MSU Players May Be Booted

Thanks man. I appreciate you shining some light on the shrubs like myself so I can hopefully be at your level someday.

where does it say he was trying to cover up an alleged rape? No one is making that accusation and there is no evidence to suggest it. The article you posted states plainly that he was found to have violated university procedure and was suspended for it. It also quotes Dantonio for saying his contract wasn't renewed for reasons outside the assault case. Even if that's not true, it's pretty clear he's not being scapegoated. It's odd that one of the more intelligent posters (your words) would get so much wrong and say so many ridiculous things.

What university procedures do you think he violated? Take a look at the timeline if you can't figure it out. It's pretty clear that he was told about the sexual assault and did nothing about it. Hence he covered it up by not reporting it to the university, as he was required to do. I don't care what Dantionio said about it either, it's pretty clear what happened if you think critically about the situation for even a minute.

Back