Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Booked Flight for UCinci Game .....

Sweet! I'll be at that one too. Hopefully the weather is better for the tailgate than last year against CU.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fickell's second visit to The Big House as a head coach. Will be interesting to see how his team reacts.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about faggot ass Fickle

LOL.

also, are you going to any other games?

I'm probably going to the UF game in Dallas, but don't know anyone else going. everyone had "other plans" that weekend.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about faggot ass Fickle

You mean the world is not on pins and needles to find out how well Adam Sandler's cousin does at a program that went 1-7 in the AAC last year? I can't believe it's not headline news day in and day out.

LOL.

also, are you going to any other games?

I'm probably going to the UF game in Dallas, but don't know anyone else going. everyone had "other plans" that weekend.

MSU (w/o kiddo) and maybe osu or Bowl. Going Up North for a week in about a month. Went to Bama in dallas ...very hot.

Back