Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford's next!!!

Ya i tell her the 2 minutes i last is just like 10 minutes if you round up. Y8sex will be better babe.... promise.

A year and a half ago I fired my sexual coordinator and hired a new one I work with pretty well. It's going to take me 16 to 32 tries to get things right, though. I told my wife to be patient......I tore a ligament in my finger and that's going to set me back a little.

2018 I'll be ready.

Beckham or Donald would have done a much better job than you guys. You guys are busts

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017...-contract-negotiations-worried-scale-1-5-poll
Are you worried about Matthew Stafford contract negotiations?
Is the lack of any public progress in negotiations making you worried?
PrideOfDetroit

Poll
How worried are you that the Lions won?t reach an agreement with Matthew Stafford
1 - Not worried
2 - A little worried
3 - Somewhat worried
4 - Pretty worried
5- Very worried
I don?t want the Lions to extend Stafford
VOTE view results

Not worried at all. Very early still. Plus the franchise tag. Though I would like to save the tag for Ansah

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017...-contract-negotiations-worried-scale-1-5-poll
Are you worried about Matthew Stafford contract negotiations?
Is the lack of any public progress in negotiations making you worried?
PrideOfDetroit

Poll
How worried are you that the Lions won?t reach an agreement with Matthew Stafford
1 - Not worried
2 - A little worried
3 - Somewhat worried
4 - Pretty worried
5- Very worried
I don?t want the Lions to extend Stafford
VOTE view results

Not worried one bit. It's still early. This is one of those things where it will happen, just a matter of when and how much.

I'm a bit worried that he signs for too much. I know QB kind of leapfrog so he could be paid top now, and in a year he could be 10th in money. But I hear rumors of 25 a year.. That's too much.

I'm a bit worried that he signs for too much. I know QB kind of leapfrog so he could be paid top now, and in a year he could be 10th in money. But I hear rumors of 25 a year.. That's too much.

He's gonna get a cunt hair more than what Carr got IMO. I'm fine with that

Not worried at all. He's getting more than Carr and with this Kirk Cousins debacle, Stafford could be looking at 30MIL now.

If he gets 30 then the franchise is making a mistake.. I know it's a team sport but damn get some playoff wins I might be more on board. Win an MVP or at least a couple top 5's. Get some All Pro years..

If he gets 30 then the franchise is making a mistake.. I know it's a team sport but damn get some playoff wins I might be more on board. Win an MVP or at least a couple top 5's. Get some All Pro years..

That's not the way it works lol. Comprehend what people are fucking saying to you for once. This is how the NFL works. QBs get paid retarded money. Look at the money Derek Carr just made. He's been in the league for 2 years lol. These QBs don't get these contracts because they're AllPro or winning MVP's. It doesn't work like that.....get it through your head, please...

That's not the way it works lol. Comprehend what people are fucking saying to you for once. This is how the NFL works. QBs get paid retarded money. Look at the money Derek Carr just made. He's been in the league for 2 years lol. These QBs don't get these contracts because they're AllPro or winning MVP's. It doesn't work like that.....get it through your head, please...

Yeah I understand how it works, dickhead. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Not worried one bit. No way it jumps from 25 to 30 MM per yet.

Ya it could and Staff's not getting less or even than Carr btw.
As for Cousins, he's set to make around 29MIL under the transition tag next yr or 34MIL under the franchise tag. No way on Earth he's getting 34. He could get tagged again for 29. Stafford and his agent know this. That's why it's possible that the 30MIL comes into play. Not saying it's a guarantee but it could happen.

Last edited:
Back