Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of how Atheists are so awesome!

This is unwarranted. And uncharitable. And inaccurate. I'm willing to exchange opinions with you, but not bear witness to ad hominem attacks like this.

There is no basis whatsoever for you to conjure up this level of vitriol. I've written nothing similar for you to respond in this manner.

The "Fuck your feelings" crowd sure are a bunch of snowflakes when the mockery is directed at them.

I was an alter boy for many years. Mass sounds like storytime for crazy people. Half the time I can't understand what they are saying.

Never saw god there as a physical manifestation.

Mother Theresa, now a saint, suffered a "spiritual darkness" most of her life. She wasn't deterred. In full disclosure, she did experience several intense visions of the Blessed Mother and Jesus exhorting her to her vocation of caring for the poor. That was when she was younger. After that she claims that God was nowhere to be found, but she always believed he was there

The "Fuck your feelings" crowd sure are a bunch of snowflakes when the mockery is directed at them.

Seems to me that you're the one who's injured. I'm just reminding you that civility is a virtue, even when people disagree. All I did was admonish you for your fictitious observation.

Seems to me that you're the one who's injured. I'm just reminding you that civility is a virtue, even when people disagree. All I did was admonish you for your fictitious observation.

You spew hatred in other threads and then sit here thinking you're owed civility? Yeah, that's not how any of this works.

Back