Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Russell Wilson blames his 4 INTs on the Christian god

This is not a tough crowd.

I think we're relatively tame compared to some internet forums where they seek to actively shock Christians, commit what christians would consider blasphemy, etc.

I think we're relatively tame compared to some internet forums where they seek to actively shock Christians, commit what christians would consider blasphemy, etc.

Yeah, +1 vote for "this board is tame." Nothing wrong with that. It would be bad if you couldn't say there's something more extreme out there on the entire web.

Yeah, +1 vote for "this board is tame." Nothing wrong with that. It would be bad if you couldn't say there's something more extreme out there on the entire web.

I don't really have a problem with any amount of mockery as it's directed at the charlatans of the faith out there, but the nice old ladies and quiet old men who really believe in this stuff, but keep their faith to themselves don't deserve it.

though most Christians are hardly innocent punching bags who turn the other cheek... just ask anyone who ever sued a school boards, court house, local government, etc. in order to enforce the line between state and religion. They get much worse abuse than any christian has suffered on the internet. and in person too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have a problem with any amount of mockery as it's directed at the charlatans of the faith out there, but the nice old ladies and quiet old men who really believe in this stuff, but keep their faith to themselves don't deserve it.

I try and use this approach: "Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words." - Francis of Assisi ... and my middle name is for this saint, and I need to ask for his intervention more often. (just came to me).

though most Christians are hardly innocent punching bags who turn the other cheek... just ask anyone who ever sued a school boards, court house, local government, etc. in order to enforce the line between state and religion. They get much worse abuse than any christian has suffered on the internet. and in person too.

That is in no way an indictment of the faith, but of the people who misinterpret it. If they only would dwell more regularly on the suffering Christ endured, they could put their own in perspective.

Evangelical Group Plans On Training 1000 Pastors For Politial Office

This is nothing but a blatant attempt to push the US closer to becoming a Dominionist Theocracy. Their and any other religious organization doing anything similar should be investigated, and their tax-exempt status revoked.

Obviously satan is a catholic because all he has to do is reconcile for his sins and all is forgiven. Just kill satan already god and we wouldnt have to live in fear. But noooooooo youre either too chickenshit or dont give a fuck therefor we have an apocolypse to look forward to.

Or nothing will happen and we have the sun engulfing the earth to look forward to.

Or we will create space travel and we have space expanding so far that no new suns will be able to form and all life will cease to exist. Thanks god.

Obviously satan is a catholic because all he has to do is reconcile for his sins and all is forgiven. Just kill satan already god and we wouldnt have to live in fear. But noooooooo youre either too chickenshit or dont give a fuck therefor we have an apocolypse to look forward to.

One you are consigned to Hell, there is no recourse. And Satan and his minions have no desire or inclination to petition for reconciliation. He and they merely wish to devour souls. And they are extremely good at it.

As for blaming God for Satan's mistake? That's a little misappropriated. So is your interpretation of the word "apocolypse" [sic].

Well not having sex never seemed to help Tim Tebow's football career....

And didn't a recent oil of Americans recently indicate that we are at a low point in terms of folks identifying themselves as Christian?

I thought we were headed to a secular death by lack of faith not a ....Dominionist Theocracy

Well not having sex never seemed to help Tim Tebow's football career....

And didn't a recent oil of Americans recently indicate that we are at a low point in terms of folks identifying themselves as Christian?

I thought we were headed to a secular death by lack of faith not a ....Dominionist Theocracy

I posted what these fundie fanatics are pushing to do, not that I believe that they would be completely or entirely successful at it. The astroturfed Tea Party is being underwritten and supported by big business, and they have elected many representatives into Congress since forming in'08.

They also turn out to vote, especially in the mid-terms, unlike many Democrats and "neo-agnostics."

Ignore them @ your peril.

Back