Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game of Thrones

Calling it now...

Jon snow's body is burned and he comes back to life through the fire.

Calling it now...

Jon snow's body is burned and he comes back to life through the fire.

I get the feeling they are going to wait until the very end of episode 1 or maybe even wait until episode 2 to even touch the Jon Snow story.

*edit* Happy to be wrong.

Last edited:
Can't wait. But I will be loyal to the pistons ..

Kind of disappointed they didn't get to Jon Snow's revival. And the trailer for next week looks like they're not going there either.

Yeah episode was beyond slow and boring. They Know They Have us so they can go slow.

Well any thoughts about the last few minutes last night . Kind of like we thought it would be right?

Last edited:
Well any thoughts about the last few minutes last night . Kind of like we thought it would be right?

Yeah. We all knew it was coming. Still, very interesting that he isn't all zombified like The Mountain or Lady Stoneheart.

And Tyrion's balls are the size of my head! I thought for sure he'd die.

I sure hope you are right about j?n not being a shadow of what he was.

"Punch me if I have a idea like that again "

I just really chuckled hard when the little dwarf said that. I thought for sure he was going to get hurt at least..

Last edited:
Producers: We need to substantially cut actor costs for the final two seasons.

Cersei: SAY NO MORE!

Producers: We need to substantially cut actor costs for the final two seasons.

Cersei: SAY NO MORE!

there were too many plotlines going on at the same time, they consolidated them and they're working towards a conclusion of the series.

The big reveal to me was Jon not really being Ned's son and possibly Danys nephew.

Armies are aligning against Cersei and the Lannisters, after that's settled the whitewalkers will dominate the series.

Last edited:
there were too many plotlines going on at the same time, they consolidated them and they're working towards a conclusion of the series.

No kidding. They even reminded you at the start of the episode about that rose sketch. Margaery Tyrell didn't really have a change of heart/wasn't brainwashed, she's up to something...she has a plan...aaaaand she's gone.

Back