Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cavs looking to force game 7

biggunsbob

Crushing Warriors at half 59-43 which is a shame..

Hopefully the Cavs will choke.. now that would be funny.

Man cavs sure know how to use that off arm to shove off.love,Irving and la-baby use it on just above every play.

Igudaloa has back spasms. Playing down 20.. pretty stupid. Kerr should rest him in my opinion because if he and Bogut are out the Warriors are toast. They may be anyway.. Cavs look like they have figured them out..

Last edited:
Warriors 10-0 run to end quarter cut lead to 80-71 to end the third.

Even though I dislike James he sure is playing pretty darn good this series.

The Warriors will finish the Cavs off in game 7, I just don't see the Cavs winning that game...the Warriors are too dominant at home.

Last edited:
I truly believe it all depends on which team will make the NBA more money is the team that will win.

I truly believe it all depends on which team will make the NBA more money is the team that will win.

I think game seven is refereed pretty straight up.

I would say that in a game six, the team trailing three games to two has to really screw up bad to come up short of a win.

I still can't get over how badly Stephen Curry has been in the last two finals compared to his regular season hype job. Last night was the most empty 30 points I've ever seen. He really hasn't responded to adversity like he should.

If Lebron would have fouled out and acted a fool by throwing his mouthpiece at fans the sports world would have lost their shit. Kind of funny to watch two superstars being held to a different standard.

(Disclaimer: No a fan of Lebron James)

Last edited:
Also safe to say that despite the 73 wins and even if they did win game 7, this is not the best single season team of all time.

I just want a last minute buzzer beater and I perfer the Warriors winning but I really don't care to much,, wanna see a good game..

I just want a last minute buzzer beater and I perfer the Warriors winning but I really don't care to much,, wanna see a good game..

I think you can count on it.

The refs will do what they have to to keep the game close right down to the last minute.

Then they'll back off and let the best team in the last 60 seconds of the season win.

Last edited:
As usual the NBA drags their season as far as possible. Geez, play already..

Back