Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFL Playoffs thread

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
I very much have enjoyed watching Julio Jones do his thing against Sherman. Seahawks are like a completely different team on the road. Matt Ryan looks great so far.

Watching this game, two things are made abundantly clear... 1) we lack absolute speed on offense and 2) we seem to lack a certain toughness on the d-line.

#74 on the Seattle O line has been abused all game. I'm really bummed we couldn't take advantage of him.

Watching this game, two things are made abundantly clear... 1) we lack absolute speed on offense and 2) we seem to lack a certain toughness on the d-line.

I hate using the injury card as an excuse but Abdullah/Riddick are similar to the combo that Atlanta uses.

I hate using the injury card as an excuse but Abdullah/Riddick are similar to the combo that Atlanta uses.
That's true, but don't have speed on the outside either. Look at what Taylor Gabriel has done to Seattle out of the slot. We're also lacking size in the red zone...

That's true, but don't have speed on the outside either. Look at what Taylor Gabriel has done to Seattle out of the slot. We're also lacking size in the red zone...

I agree. I rode the Taylor Gabriel train in fantasy the whole 2nd half. We don't have anyone like that.

Yep seattle isn't that good of a team. Rawles is back to being nothing special. We make teams look good.

There ya go LKP! Seattles WR is laying completely on the ground after a completed pass....gets the ball striped out...and they give ATL the ball on a INT? lol. SEA gets screwed over more than the LIons....and in games that actually matter.

There ya go LKP! Seattles WR is laying completely on the ground after a completed pass....gets the ball striped out...and they give ATL the ball on a INT? lol. SEA gets screwed over more than the LIons....and in games that actually matter.

Seattle just played a very Lionesque game. Quick start. Implosion. Bad defense. Missed throws........

Who ever dropped Matt Ryan on the QB lists....dude has sky rocketed past wherever you put Matt Stafford.

Who ever dropped Matt Ryan on the QB lists....dude has sky rocketed past wherever you put Matt Stafford.

Will get blamed on lack of weapons or something. I'm all done with that boring fucking argument. Just win.

I received so much flak (not on DSF) this past summer when I said that Matt Ryan is better than Stafford.

People always want to say their QB is better. They'll probably say it's just their OC is better than ours.

It'd be nuts if bama and ne both go into the 4th qtr up by double digits and lose.

Back