Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions tweak logo + font, will alter uniforms

Was the WCF not a patch but part of the uniforms? Anyway, my eyes need to see old and new next to each other to see the differences.

Make the color rush uniforms our permanent road unis and is be happy. The rest is fine. No huge changes aside from the pants. I'm content.

I like the road unis with the blue pants. Home unis look basically the same to me. Color rush with no color except Grey? So creative lol.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/4/14/15284332/new-lions-jersey-design-details-lighter
New Lions jersey designed to enhance performance.
The Lions jerseys don?t just look nice, they give the Lions a competitive advantage, too.
PrideOfDetroit

So they say. I'm not sure the clothes can make the player in this case, but more power to them for trying. Anything that adds anything to this team, I'm all for. Not sure I believe the hype of "performance unis"... but whatever.

Last edited:
Play in clown costumes for all I care. Win.

Maybe they will if Matt Patricia becomes our coach. He wore the tshirt with Roger Goodell as a clown

First Down Clowns. Touch Down Clowns. Can't wait for that

Back