Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's going on with the board?

it's only happening on my phone.

it kicks me over to a blank page, but "contacting app store" definitely comes up, once the script or whatever it is starts working.

Maybe it's an iphone issue? I know Apple refused to admit there was a glitch in their browser that did this... seems to happen when ads for games are on the page. Somehow it tries to kick me over to the app store.

okay, I think I've figured it out. it only happens when ads for some stupid ass app-store games appear on the page.

i've dealt with this before and have actually read pages and pages of arguments on apple/app-store help sites, where apple flunkies are denying this is a thing, and regular people who've documented it are pulling their hair out trying to get apple to acknowledge the problem. It's like a script on the page for the ad that boots you to the app store to buy these shitty fucking games, whether you click on their shitty ads or not.

whoever created this aggressive marketing technique should be rotting in jail right now.

Back