Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Falcons vs. Patriots Super Bowl Ll Game thread

Falcons with 85 yards rushing so far with that TD.

Last edited:
Falcons defense playing like Seahawks of a few years ago.

One day the Honolulu Blue and Silver will be in this game I hope!!!!

TD pass Matty Ice.

This is the first time a Tom Brady-led Patriots team went scoreless through 4 drives since 2014 Week 4 against the Chiefs, a game they lost 41-14.

Last edited:
If pats do not score on this drive it's over in my opinion.

We have so many more pressing needs......but watching Freeman run makes me want to draft Delvin Cook!!!!

Imo he's the best back in the draft and could definitely be on the board. Im not really sure yet what abdullah can be in this league. ..but hes not cook.

Falcon defense was nowhere near this good earlier in the season. Did they have injuries or something?

Matt Ryan is averaging a ridiculous 14.4 yards per attempt so far.
The NE defense season high in YPA allowed was 9.4 (Seattle).

Second year head coach is going to win a super bowl. DAMN LIONS Can We ever Pick right:/

Back