Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh Tactics

Not sure why you keep posting Michigan stuff here. Also, the man has worked with Harbaugh in the past. No big deal, IMO. The Lyons hire worried me much more than this does.

Not sure why you keep posting Michigan stuff here. Also, the man has worked with Harbaugh in the past. No big deal, IMO. The Lyons hire worried me much more than this does.

I've learned to steer clear of the Michigan board so I post here. If anyone cares to check it out they can, if not, not. Seems to work better that way.

Meanwhile Lyons' Mom is universally loved by the parents of UM recruits and specifically played a big role in landing Aubrey Solomon, and Partridge has been the top recruiter in the country over the past two years. Now he's hiring a guy who has coached QB's, WR's, and been an OC in both college and the NFL. Something tells me that Michigan will reap the benefits of this hire long before they sign his kid, if they even do.

lol

"tactics"

...linking 11Warriors to a story many days old now.

MAN, Harbaugh is so great! I'm so glad he's our coach.

Go Blue!

Fuck Ohio State and all their lousy fans!

I see what you did there. Keep it up and I'll be relegated to Diggler's Junk, where anything and everything goes.

Back