Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washington Post Alleges Trump shared classified information to the Russians

tbone413

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.d6cb9bed0420

This story is just breaking so I am trying to show some restraint before throwing Trump under the bus, but I have to think the WP has concrete evidence to support this claim, or else they risk being sued to oblivion.

However, what they claim is absolutely sickening...

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump?s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump?s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency...

Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State?s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat.

Again if these allegations are true, Trump essentially signed the death certificate of the intelligence operative deep undercover in ISIS territory. At best, this person is removed from the territory immediately, at worse he is captured and tortured by ISIS for being a mole. But Either way the US loses a key ally providing information on Terrorists, which puts America at risk and exposes its citizens to danger.

I admit I am a democrat, but I was willing to be patient with Trump because like the rest of the country I was fed up with the American political system. However, Trump has quickly moved from being obnoxious and divisive, to being dangerous to the United States. He literally does not seem to grasp the consequences that his words/actions can cause. Its honestly sickening, and disheartening that the leader of our country can be so short sighted.

Seriously, if this is true, he needs to be removed. I don't like Pence, but this country can handle his politics. We would survive just fine.

Trump continues to be an idiot, but of course this obscures the fact that congress is pushing to cut medicaid, so they can give a big tax break to already wealthy people. what a great fucking country, great society, very Christian, shining beacon of democracy, etc.

Trump continues to be an idiot, but of course this obscures the fact that congress is pushing to cut medicaid, so they can give a big tax break to already wealthy people. what a great fucking country, great society, very Christian, shining beacon of democracy, etc.

This is not a Christian nation. It has never been a Christian nation. It went out of its way to ensure that it not be established as a Christian nation. It ls likely never to become one, either. Get your premises aligned before you vent, else you end up inhaling your own hot air.

I will believe you when I stop hearing 'god bless America' at the end of every speach or public appearance by US politicians.

I mean fuck, America is not even the name of the country.

Is swearing on the bible in court a real thing or just something which happens on TV?

Perhaps some of the people in the United States are Christian. The nation is in no way one that adheres to Christianity. In fact, the founding fathers went to great lengths to ensure that was the case. And they have succeeded even to today.

"“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” ... John Adams, (and pretty much representative of the others)

This is not a Christian nation. It has never been a Christian nation. It went out of its way to ensure that it not be established as a Christian nation. It ls likely never to become one, either. Get your premises aligned before you vent, else you end up inhaling your own hot air.

was using it sarcastically.

you excited for your big tax cut? what are you gonna go out and buy?

was using it sarcastically.

you excited for your big tax cut? what are you gonna go out and buy?

You seriously do not know anything at all about my premises or beliefs. Nothing whatsoever, it appears.

Wow, some angry people in here. Being the Washington Post, it should looked at with a huge grain of salt.

Comey said that Trump asked him to end the Flynn probe.

Uh boy. I mean, how can ANY republican stand up for this guy any longer?

Comey said that Trump asked him to end the Flynn probe.

Uh boy. I mean, how can ANY republican stand up for this guy any longer?

Stand up? Like him or hate him, he's our President. And Comey's words are now gold?

Back