Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washington Post Alleges Trump shared classified information to the Russians

it's pretty easy to see what's going on, oh they love trump when they think he's going to bomb the site out of Syria and Assad. i'm talking about the libdem neocons but then just as soon as it looks like he's not going to do that and backs off oh out they come again throwing everything against the wall hollering for war with Russia. Bunch of GD war mongering psychopaths want to blow up the world for some damn reason.

it's pretty easy to see what's going on, oh they love trump when they think he's going to bomb the site out of Syria and Assad. i'm talking about the libdem neocons but then just as soon as it looks like he's not going to do that and backs off oh out they come again throwing everything against the wall hollering for war with Russia. Bunch of GD war mongering psychopaths want to blow up the world for some damn reason.

I think that's a little extreme.

If the world were to be blown off there would be no pathetically suffering and struggling under class to lament over.

The Russians are going to announce a Doomsday Machine next Tuesday, which will endure everlasting peace. Premier Kissov is preparing a statement.

Something tells me he doesn't actually have a problem with bombing/killing people (or ordering others to do it).

and we may not be openly bombing Syria, but we have troops there, and we've BEEN funding anti-Assad forces there continuously since 2010-2011 or so.

plus we just closed a huge arms deal to find Saudi Arabia's bombing of Yemen, which has turned into a humanitarian crisis with millions on the verge of starvation.

we also turned Somalia into a failed state... millions more starving there. and we're still in Afghanistan and fighting covert small wars all across Africa.

Plus Trump publicly said he was taking a "hands-off approach" to military decisions and just letting the Pentagon decide what they're going to do in all these places.

So it's not a lack of belligerance that's causing the official backlash against Trump right now, it's his own stupidity and inability to maintain a semblence of normalcy in the WhiteHouse to prevent it becoming a distraction to our war machine and related foreign policy.

HRC: "You're just a puppet for Putin and Russia"

Trump: "No, you're a puppet"

HRC: "You have many conflicts of interest and ties to Russia"

Trump: "Wrong."

Well, I'm no conspiracy theorist and think Trump is a narcissistic idiot and a danger to the nation, but this issue seems to have nothing to do with conspiracy. What I do know is that the stock market melted down today, having its worst day of 2017. So for all the Tweets, lies, bombastic claims and bullshit rhetoric since the election, this seems to have caught the market's eye ....

And the stock market is a leading indicator - the sell off isn't out of fear for impeachment, it's an acknowledgement that there is something real here because everything else has been blown off.

Last edited:
While Trump is a really dingbat I am fearful that if he is impeached that Pence will get the terrible republican agenda kick started in to high gear sadly,

Pence will do what he's told. Things would just simply revert back to the status selling out of america repodem and neo con quo under pence, and yup that is precisely what they want

Last edited:
Bloomberg reporting Mike Pence just founded a Super PAC, which they said was "unusual" for a sitting VP to do.

but maybe he knows the knives are being sharpened...

Assuming Trump wanted to stay in power, Pence was always a curious choice for VP. Didn't Nixon choose Spiro Agnew because he knew that no one would impeach him knowing that was the alternative?

but then again, maybe the rest of the GOP & billionaire bundlers wouldn't have given him the cash & support he needed to make the final push if he didn't select the sort of pro-billionaire stooge they demanded.

Last edited by a moderator:
no the globalist would be more than happy with Pence. Trump should have tried to get dennis kucinich for VP

Assuming Trump wanted to stay in power, Pence was always a curious choice for VP. Didn't Nixon choose Spiro Agnew because he knew that no one would impeach him knowing that was the alternative?

I believe that's what the pundits said of Gerald Ford as Agnew's replacement when Agnew resigned in scandal, and Watergate was already in the air.

At the time Nixon picked Agnew, Nixon could not have done anything impeachable, because he had not yet been president.

I actually think Pence would be worse as a president. Dude's a bigger loon. Conversion therapy is actually a thing with him, and women would essentially become 2nd class citizens in his America.

So here's what will happen,

After many many months the special prosecutor will conclude nothing impeachable and no solid evidence of any Russian ties. Nancy will then say the special prosecutor works for the Russians and start mumble things about George Bush again.

I actually think Pence would be worse as a president. Dude's a bigger loon. Conversion therapy is actually a thing with him, and women would essentially become 2nd class citizens in his America.

Right.

And poor people will fall over dead in the streets and their bodies will just lay there because they couldn't get medical attention.

Just like it happened in the days before the ACA.

Back