Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Taylor Decker has shoulder surgery, rehab, returns to practice Nov. 1

It should 100% be figured out. Move Wagner over to LT, Dahl or Robinson at RT. OR....you grab a LT still floating around in free agency. I'd rather they go option (A) and stay within the team players. Guys in free agency are still out there for a reason. Time will tell...

I would keep the right side the way it is. We have 2 elite players there. We picked up Fells, one of the best blocking TE's in the league. We should be able to help out whomever ends up at LT with him.

Did I say that? Always coming to conclusions when someone isn't high and mighty on our All American QB.

You off your meds, dummy? You just told me that all I care about is where Stafford is ranked over playoffs wins.
It's just great to see real NFL football players recognize that we actually have a QB on our team. But schlubs like you have to make dumbass comments to belittle the guy. It's mind blowing lol.

Anyone who bashed Stafford has been proven wrong. They should admit they are wrong.

I would keep the right side the way it is. We have 2 elite players there. We picked up Fells, one of the best blocking TE's in the league. We should be able to help out whomever ends up at LT with him.

I agree 100%. Fells is the key to helping replace any time Decker may miss.

Our STARTING LT just went down. Don't act like this is minor. You don't just plug in a backup LT and say everything is set. It don't work that way.
I don't think the season is over but this could be disastrous for this team.

Ryan Clady. Out for Season with Linsfranc. Denver goes 13-3 and makes it to the superbowl after picking up winston justice off the scrap heap.

Go get Ryan Clady....Linsfranc and torn rotator cuff and hes still better than the rest of the LTs on our team put together.

Ryan Clady. Out for Season with Linsfranc. Denver goes 13-3 and makes it to the superbowl after picking up winston justice off the scrap heap.

Go get Ryan Clady....Linsfranc and torn rotator cuff and hes still better than the rest of the LTs on our team put together.

Ya....that's it lol. I don't care if they bring him in for a look but he's no saviour or he'd already be on a team.

Dont sleep on dahl or decker ready in 3 months

According to reports, Dahl and Lucas getting 1st team reps right now.
UDFA Storm Norton getting 2nd team reps...

Last edited:
According to reports, Dahl and Lucas getting 1st team reps right now.
UDFA Storm Norton getting 2nd team reps...

Bro, Storm is a fucking MONSTER of a man. Maybe some late round picks/UDFA will actually step up and produce when we need it.

Bro, Storm is a fucking MONSTER of a man. Maybe some late round picks/UDFA will actually step up and produce when we need it.

Seen that! 6'8" 311 lbs....yikes.

His draft profile was solid. He works hard enough he can crack the roster....

Back