Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drake Johnson granted 6th year

hungry

that's about it for the news, not much else to say

I am kind of surprised, because it seems that Michigan never gets news like this.

Pretty full backfield. Good for him, but I doubt he gets many carries.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ya never know, but I hope you're right.

He was shifty and powerful for a few plays there a few years back. I was hoping to see what he could do with a healthy offseason, then he got run over by a forklift.

IF you're right, it would mean that there is someone better than him in the backfield and that isn't a bad place to be in.

Hopefully, the guy can just get fully healthy and can contribute to the team in some way.

Pretty full backfield. Good for him, but I doubt he gets many carries.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Agree. Sixth year players make no impact, anywhere, ever. It doesn't happen.

Edit: Not sure I have ever even heard the phrase "sixth year player."

Last edited:
I wonder what Luke Fickel thinks about this...?

I'm thinking Luke Fickell? And then I remember oh yeah, I posted something about Fickell the other day. So I check in on that thread and find that it's true, there is no bottom for you Michigan Men. Good Lord.

I'm thinking Luke Fickell? And then I remember oh yeah, I posted something about Fickell the other day. So I check in on that thread and find that it's true, there is no bottom for you Michigan Men. Good Lord.

Taking a joke way too seriously 101.

Agree. Sixth year players make no impact, anywhere, ever. It doesn't happen.

Edit: Not sure I have ever even heard the phrase "sixth year player."

Impact has many forms that, in part, relate to game situations. Michigan football players understand that. That you make such a claim to the contrary illustrates with clarity that you do not.

Back