Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 90 Tigers vs. blue jays July 16 2017

tigermud

Tigers lineup

Kinsler
Nick
Upton
Miggy
JD
Vmart
Presley
McCann
Iggy

P: Goph?r Sanchez

Jays

Joey riods
Carrera
Donaldson
Smoak
Morales
Tulo
Montero
Pillar
Gions

P: Estrada

Last edited:
Tigermud thankyou for posting.

I knew I would be late to do it.

also left you some more of Miggy's leaderboard stats in last nights game if you want to add to your Miggy thread.

Miggy with a sac fly scores Castellanos.

Miggy's 1,597 career RBI now in 37th place all-time passes George Brett.

Followed by a 7 pitch 2nd, yet another example of why they are what they are consisntly inconsistent, look great one game atrious the next, great one inning pathetic the next

Last edited:
So after today next ten games are in div with seven of those ten all against the royals

Nothing like home scoring. McCann credited with a double when LFer dropped the ball.

Stupid, you don't take out your best hitter in a tie game and is mathook really enormously faster than JD on the bases. Brad is so enormously idiotic, I mean seriously your going to tell me mathook scores on a base hit that JD wouldn't have?

Last edited:
Miggy chasing balls slider down and away off osuna,

JD did oince and draws a walk,

Lettuce taking and JD with a big jump steals second risp,

now he is coming out for Mahtook,

Lettuce soft liner to second and Mikie just gets back to second,

Elvis grounder to first fuck.

And yes I didn't want to say it but miggys at bat in the 10th was freakin terrible, absolutely no patience what so ever, just swing at everything trying to force what isn't there

Last edited:
Back