Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 93 Tigers vs. royals July 19, 2017

Agreed , i share in the negativity but i also try to keep optimistic ...only way to make it through the long season haha

Like I said before if someone ponies up the money so I can get MLB. TV I'll be on here more during game time.

so why are you here ?

Beleive it or not I enjoy watching the tigers..little moments like that pick off play and smile from JV are good times.. he was all like oh yeah what just happened there butafuco! like to follow miggys career HOF ladder climbs also

Last edited:
I watch just about every game. Just not all the way through like when the tigers were getting good in 2006 on up to the last few years. This team is just constructed poorly it is maddening and we all know the issues year in year out and our owners never want to fix it. Just a boring team to watch. As for the board . I try to post everyday but a few years back I noticed I was spending way to much time on this board and most of it was in the tigers game threads .I think it would be amazing to be sellers and still make the playoffs. Now that would be cool.

Plus I have a ton of projects I'm trying to get off the ground plus I think my wife wants to sell the house again lol..

Mistake by Upton there. Good effort .. either a single or a triple.
Infield in..

Last edited:
Back