Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Midsommar 2021 - The Seasons Thread (Formerly the Pagan Ritual Thread)

tinselwolverine

Any kinda Druid dances to the sun, or anything like that?

At 11:52 PM EDT, the sun will be rising on Stonehenge, in case anybody was interested.

Last edited:
I shaved my goatee off...does that count?

It returns first day of fall, turns into a beard first day of winter, back to goatee for spring.

Does that differ from most nights?

Yes.

On the Solsti and the Equinoxes michchamp drinks Dru Brew, the official beer of the Modern Order of the Druids and Other Religions of the Earth, the Sun, the Stars, the Seas and the Winds.

It's actually more of a mead than a beer.

Last edited:
I just had a carlsberg with my steak sandwich. Now im going to have a baileyd neat, then pay my tab and go elsewhere

I just had a carlsberg with my steak sandwich. Now im going to have a baileyd neat, then pay my tab and go elsewhere

Some clandestine neo-pagan ritual to celebrate the setting of the sun on the longest day of the year, no doubt...

I have a cousin that describes himself as a Driud, but I don't know him well enough to know if he's doing anything for the solstice.

It is a pretty big celebration in the Wiccan world too. Called Litha.

I have no idea why I know that. Maybe too much supernatural TV watching lately. :*)

I have a cousin that describes himself as a Driud, but I don't know him well enough to know if he's doing anything for the solstice.

If he's a Druid, one would think he definitely would be doing some kind of wack shit in recognition of the solstice.

Me, I did the annual head buzz thing, as stated in another rewound thread.

So Tuesday is "Half Christmas." Comedy Central usually runs a Christmas comedy movie marathon on that day...

All the Swedes living in Vail used to party their asses off on the solstice ...the chicks would wear these crowns made of flowers and other stuff and rage long into the morning hours

Back