Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ugh... list of musicians playing Trump inauguration *VOMIT*

Michchamp

Jackie Evancho (2nd place finisher on "America's Got Talent"*)
3 Doors Down
Toby Keith
Lee Greenwood
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
The Rockettes (why are they still around?)

Awful, but fitting. this is going to be an awful 4 years...

*VOMITS AGAIN*

*Former colleague used to call it "America's Got Talent (but you wouldnt know it from watching this show).

Where is the list of those who passed/declined/said, Fuck No! ...because I have seen a few articles that have been based on that premise

Where is the list of those who passed/declined/said, Fuck No! ...because I have seen a few articles that have been based on that premise

I read Elton John, Ice Cube (?), Garth Brooks, Andrea Bocelli, Kiss, Charlotte Church, Celine Dion, David Foster (who?), and just about every local DC high school marching band. the Beach Boys were supposedly still mulling over the offer to play.

I read Elton John, Ice Cube (?), Garth Brooks, Andrea Bocelli, Kiss, Charlotte Church, Celine Dion, David Foster (who?), and just about every local DC high school marching band. the Beach Boys were supposedly still mulling over the offer to play.

I would have thought Gene Simmons would've been a pretty big Trump guy.

He has been highly critical of Obama's policy with Israel and of Obama care.

I would have thought Gene Simmons would've been a pretty big Trump guy.

He has been highly critical of Obama's policy with Israel and of Obama care.

Can you imagine Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Adams, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, DuBois, FDR, & MLK staring down from heaven at KISS in full KISS makeup playing Donald Trump's inauguration?

fuck!

Can you imagine Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Adams, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, DuBois, FDR, & MLK staring down from heaven at KISS in full KISS makeup playing Donald Trump's inauguration?

fuck!

They would probably celebrate by going to Heavenly Costume and Make-Up and all looking down dressed and made up as their favorite Kiss band member.

I found this
0633d9f2-4100-4af3-88cd-9ffb3d6737a5_1.20f3e57205307d1fe3b6c2ee497d9142.jpeg
on the internet, it's supposed to be Martin Luther King made up to look like Gene Simmons.

Back