Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

Best QB in the country and that offense puckered it's butthole so hard in OT.

It looked fixed to me. I know its not a popular thing to say, but OU did nothing to move the ball forward, like they did the whole game. Completely different calls in OT

I hope it's not another all-SEC title game. Not that I had much motivation to watch the championship, but I would consider it if the other opponent isn't Bama.

I think it will be. ESPN runs college football.

Championship game is in Atlanta. I don't see Georgia losing to anybody.

4 teams isn't a playoff. Every other sport has a real postseason.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It pisses me off when they make excuses for why more than 4 teams can't be in the playoff. Like you said, every other sport - including those in other divisions - has a multi-team playoff, and no one says it shoudn't be done that way.

Probably just worried their precious SEC will have even more chances to get eliminated.

It pisses me off when they make excuses for why more than 4 teams can't be in the playoff. Like you said, every other sport - including those in other divisions - has a multi-team playoff, and no one says it shoudn't be done that way.

Probably just worried their precious SEC will have even more chances to get eliminated.
It's all about money. If they expand the playoffs, we'll miss out on the pageantry, the magic of the Jenna Jameson's Spicy Salsa Fart Bowl.

Fuck the bowl games, I'm just happy I saw the highlight reel of charity work players do.

Fuck the bowl games, I'm just happy I saw the highlight reel of charity work players do.

Just saw the Bama-Clemson score; definitely not worth the price of admission so far. Neither was our game, for that matter (the ChadTough fundraiser was the lone bright spot).

Clemson QB just had a crazy scramble to get the 1st down. Wish our QBs were that elusive.

But then he fumbled the ball, so never mind.

Last edited:
Back