Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National Championship Game

I watched some of the game, including the ending. But watching the offenses run plays just made me think about what Michigan's offense looked like this year. Missed the political stuff.

You missed the only part worth watching, I guess.

How did Penn do in football this season?
I assume you're asking because that was Trump's alma mater? I don't get the sense Trump really follows his own alma mater too closely... nor would they want him to. promoting an alumnus who spectacularly bombed out of real estate development, declared multiple bankruptcies, and only salvaged his personal fortune by licensing his tacky brand and hocking steaks, cologne, Trump University, etc. probably doesn't do much for their professional reputation.

according to the Ivy League athletics site, Penn was a mediocre 6-4 this season.

much like our own Wolverines, their wins all came against opponents with losing records.

Yale won the Ivy, at 6-1 (9-1 overall); only loss was @Dartmouth, 27-28. I tell you, that donnybrook must've been a real nailbiter, old boy!

Drunk and talking politics, again. I thought this thread was about the college football national championship?

Drunk and talking politics, again. I thought this thread was about the college football national championship?

Well...I guess the president was at the game...so...it does kind of make it part of the story.

EDIT:

The thread isn't really about the college football national championship. The thread is about MichChamp reflexively turning the game on and realizing how little he cared about the game, he changed it to Antique Road show, or something.

So the thread is really about how much more interesting Antique Road Show is than the college football national championship.

It's you guys who jacked the thread and started posting about the actual game.

Last edited:
Dartmouth is always tough at home.

Indeed they are. I assume it's due to their spirited home crowd. their mascot is an anthropomorphic beer keg:

220px-Keggy_the_Keg.JPG

Well...I guess the president was at the game...so...it does kind of make it part of the story.

EDIT:

The thread isn't really about the college football national championship. The thread is about MichChamp reflexively turning the game on and realizing how little he cared about the game, he changed it to Antique Road show, or something.

So the thread is really about how much more interesting Antique Road Show is than the college football national championship.

It's you guys who jacked the thread and started posting about the actual game.

Nope, title clearly states, National Championship Game. He jacked his own thread by not wanting to participate.

Nope, title clearly states, National Championship Game. He jacked his own thread by not wanting to participate.

The thread was about the national championship game but it was specifically about the game being uninteresting and not worth watching. That wasn't part of the title but it was made clear in the OP.

Back