Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '17

Thomas is huge. Dude might not be the most talented (albeit he is very talented), but the kids just had the "it" factor. Need more of those guys.

DPJ to announce Thursday night on ESPNU. The announcement of the announcement didn't include a time.

UPDATE

DPJ will not announce Thursday on ESPNu

It'll be Thursday on ESPN at 830pm EST on RecruitingNation

per twitter

UPDATE:

Tarik Black will announce his decision Wednesday at 1pm EST

AJ Dillon switches his commit to BC.

Tarik Black is deciding in a couple hours. 6'4, 208, 17th WR in country. Combine him with DPJ and that goes from a worry to a potential position of strength.

AJ Dillon switches his commit to BC.

Tarik Black is deciding in a couple hours. 6'4, 208, 17th WR in country. Combine him with DPJ and that goes from a worry to a potential position of strength.

While it sucks that he switched on us, I'm fairly certain he saw that he wouldn't be "the man" any time soon. There will be a lot of really good competition for the spot with a lot of talent.

While it sucks that he switched on us, I'm fairly certain he saw that he wouldn't be "the man" any time soon. There will be a lot of really good competition for the spot with a lot of talent.

Probably going to lose Samuels as well. With Evans, Higdon, Isaac, Davis and Walker, RB can afford the hit. I'm hoping that this is actually a sign that he knows something about Harris that we'll be learning soon.

Probably going to lose Samuels as well. With Evans, Higdon, Isaac, Davis and Walker, RB can afford the hit. I'm hoping that this is actually a sign that he knows something about Harris that we'll be learning soon.

I've read that Michigan could lose out on Taylor and Samuels and not get Najee Harris. I've, also, read stuff that is very positive about all 3 landing at Michigan. This is recruiting, I guess.

"Ever since I was a little boy"

"I've known all my life"

ummmm you're 18 years old...Is it just me that finds it funny when high schoolers say this stuff?

"I want to continue my legacy..."

The rest of the video was pretty cool

"Ever since I was a little boy"

"I've known all my life"

ummmm you're 18 years old...Is it just me that finds it funny when high schoolers say this stuff?

"I want to continue my legacy..."

The rest of the video was pretty cool

I found it relatable. I felt the same way when I got my acceptance letter to UofM. It was my dream to attend there since I was old enough for my dad to talk on and on to me about how wonderful it was. Getting that admittance letter was a huge moment. I had worked for it literally almost my entire life to that point. It's all relative.

Maybe not quite the same thing as Mr. Black here, but I understood what he was saying I suppose.

Back