Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football schedules 2019+

I figured I'd leave the previous year until the next one starts. I'll have to get a mod to change the thread title when I do take it down.

Everyone can change their own thread titles themselves now. Hit edit, then Go Advanced and the accessible title window will appear above the post.

everyone can change their own thread titles themselves now. Hit edit, then go advanced and the accessible title window will appear above the post.

Woo Hoo!! I'm drunk with power!!!

(Edit - I wrote that in all caps. Why didn't it post that way?)

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Woo Hoo!! I'm drunk with power!!!

(Edit - I wrote that in all caps. Why didn't it post that way?)

if a post is typed in all caps, it automatically changes the capitalization, to take the sting out of idiotic all-caps rants. this doesn't happen if some of the post is in lowercase.

GOT IT?

if a post is typed in all caps, it automatically changes the capitalization, to take the sting out of idiotic all-caps rants. this doesn't happen if some of the post is in lowercase.

GOT IT?

Got it.

WOO HOO!! I'M DRUNK WITH POWER!!!

New 2016 schedule with 9 B10 games

Sept. 3 Hawaii
Sept. 10 OFF
Setp. 17 Colorado
Sept. 24 Ball State
Oct. 1 Wisconsin
Oct. 8 at Rutgers
Oct. 15 Penn State
Oct. 22 Illinois
Oct. 29 at Michigan State
Nov. 5 Maryland
Nov. 12 at Iowa
Nov. 19 Indiana
Nov. 26 at Ohio State

2017 schedule so far
Sept. 9 Cincinnati
Sept. 23 at Purdue
Oct. 7 Michigan State
Oct. 14 at Indiana
Oct. 21 at Penn State
Oct. 28 Rutgers
Nov. 4 Minnesota
Nov. 11 at Maryland
Nov. 18 at Wisconsin
Nov. 25 Ohio State

New 2016 schedule with 9 B10 games

Sept. 3 Hawaii
Sept. 10 OFF
Setp. 17 Colorado
Sept. 24 Ball State
Oct. 1 Wisconsin
Oct. 8 at Rutgers
Oct. 15 Penn State
Oct. 22 Illinois
Oct. 29 at Michigan State
Nov. 5 Maryland
Nov. 12 at Iowa
Nov. 19 Indiana
Nov. 26 at Ohio State

2017 schedule so far
Sept. 9 Cincinnati
Sept. 23 at Purdue
Oct. 7 Michigan State
Oct. 14 at Indiana
Oct. 21 at Penn State
Oct. 28 Rutgers
Nov. 4 Minnesota
Nov. 11 at Maryland
Nov. 18 at Wisconsin
Nov. 25 Ohio State

Thanks, Wheels. I'm heading back to add to the OP.

Everyone can change their own thread titles themselves now. Hit edit, then Go Advanced and the accessible title window will appear above the post.

Alright Tinsel, quit messin' with me. I changed the title and all it did was change it within the post, not for the thread.

Last edited:
Alright Tinsel, quit messin' with me. I changed the title and all it did was change it within the post, not for the thread.

That's because you need be a paid member for that.

Do you need the address to send your $50 for lifetime member status?

2016 Schedule ... I do not like the bye week after the opener.

Something tells me these get thrown out when 2 new teams join

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

You guys are real funny - ha ha. I already sent my fee to Vic last year. And when did it drop from $75?

Tinsel, I was in the OP. I added the new info, then changed the title. Hey, wait a minute, are you saying you can edit MY post? First the NSA, now the board?!?

When is Brandon going to schedule Arizona? (rhetorical)

Schedules have been updated with conference games through 2019.

Tinsel, I changed the title in the OP but it still didn't change the overall title.

Back