Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

5a9ca67d2a29c.image.jpg

WireAP_f9b18ccd539d4d13812a38bd12004be6_12x5_992.jpg

All Big Ten Tournament Team

Moritz Wagner, Michigan
Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman, Michigan
Carsen Edwards, Purdue
Tony Carr, Penn State
Corey Sanders, Rutgers

Most Outstanding Player: Moritz Wagner

Thanks Wolverines24. Just made that 2nd one my background...awesome pic

the first one was awesome, also

Muhammad-Ali Abdur Rahkman ( I call him the Magician) now holds these records for the Big Ten Tournament

Games played (13)
Points (163)
Field Goals (63)
3-point FGs (21)
3-point FG % (55.3%)
Minutes played (447)

Here is his old recruiting profile

2 star recruit with offers from Bucknell, Harvard, George Mason and a couple others

https://247sports.com/Player/Muhammad-Ali-Abdur-Rahkman-40065/high-school-65932

Amazing!!

Muhammad-Ali Abdur Rahkman ( I call him the Magician) now holds these records for the Big Ten Tournament

Games played (13)
Points (163)
Field Goals (63)
3-point FGs (21)
3-point FG % (55.3%)
Minutes played (447)

Here is his old recruiting profile

2 star recruit with offers from Bucknell, Harvard, George Mason and a couple others

https://247sports.com/Player/Muhammad-Ali-Abdur-Rahkman-40065/high-school-65932

Amazing!!

This type of stuff is why I don't understand how recruits aren't knocking down JB's door. Who does a better job of improving players throughout their career? No one.

This type of stuff is why I don't understand how recruits aren't knocking down JB's door. Who does a better job of improving players throughout their career? No one.

Well, they are now. The last 2 recruiting classes have been pretty damn good. Hopefully, JB can keep it up with higher recruited guys. These guys that weren't hardly recruited by anyone have a chip on their shoulder.

Dang! Now I sound like an MSU football fan lol

Well, they are now. The last 2 recruiting classes have been pretty damn good. Hopefully, JB can keep it up with higher recruited guys. These guys that weren't hardly recruited by anyone have a chip on their shoulder.

Dang! Now I sound like an MSU football fan lol

Next year's class looks really great.

Plus, Ignas means I can break out my maize and blue Canadian flag again.

It's crazy. When they started the year with barely scraping by CMU and Southern Miss, and losing to a crap LSU team, we all were wishing for this team to get on the bubble.

I've never seen a turnaround like this. I know Beilein's teams always get better, but this one just went through something few teams do.

I'm quite pleased and surprised that the reporters aren't bombarding certain players with the ever stupid, "Are you going pro?" question.

Nick Baumgardner's Twitter: John Beilein meeting with reporters today. Says Livers is good to go after his ankle tweak.

Back