Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

They need to get Joey fucking Galloway off the fucking air. He is such a dickhead. He is a knowitall dildo.

Wow, USC just got fucked on a clear catch. Would have been a 1st down at OSUs 30

These replay refs are getting worse and worse and I think maybe playing favorites sometimes.

Last edited:
OSU band looks like a bunch of turds with those stupid berets.

Clearly the most idiotic look of all college bands.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Josh Allen could be the 1st quarterback taken in the draft. He looks way better,to me,than Rosen or Darnold. Better arm and reads defenses better. Also harder to bring down.

I dont know what's going to happen the rest of this game, but there looks to be a huge talent gap between the Pac12 and Big10. Of all the games so far, the team speed of the Big10 is far superior.

24-0 OSU. This is getting ugly

Last edited:
USC needed that turnover. If they score before the half, they may be able to get back in this.

Back