Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

Looked like OSU would score again. Big sack by the Trojans and they will get ball back with a minute.

USC gets a break and shits the bed. Clay Helton may want to call different plays cuz they not workin.

Last edited:
Refs continue to fuck USC . Should've had a PI call and the ball at the one and a chance to get back in the game. Instead they punt. Still have time but they are hamstringing their defense.

Anyone else use a Kindle to type in the forum? It's a fucking awful experience.

I use my iPod to type on this forum sometimes, and using that tiny keypad sucks. The only good thing is that it has autocomplete, so that makes typing responses a little faster. Much prefer my laptop, though.

Last edited:
A lot closer then I thought . I thought he was way out of bounds .

Last edited:
What a wimpy play call. Throw it short . What a pussy. That is a jbc play call. Good luck Cleveland with Donald.

Last edited:
I use my iPod to type on this forum sometimes, and using that tiny keypad sucks. The only good thing is that it has autocomplete, so that makes typing responses a little faster. Much prefer my laptop, though.

I usually use my phone, but my son steals it and im left with the kindle. Samsung tablet was destroyed a month ago. I thought I could stick it out with the kindle, but I may have to order another.

NFL is going to chew Donald up and spit him out. May take him a few years.

Well, Big10 will go to 4-0. I guess thats the good part of this game. I think if the other big games pan out, the Big10 will probably make a case that an 11-2 team should be in the playoff. It could pay off next year if the situation arises again. Too many good teams in the conference.

Last edited:
Lol down 24-7 late in the game usc wr has to make sure we all know he has the first down .

Last edited:
Back