Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

Aj Dillon ran for about 15 yards in the 2nd half...

Iowa finally adjusted. I think BC ran the same 2 plays with him and he was breaking tackles the whole first half. He finishes with 1580yds on the year and 14tds. Nice year for a freshman. I wish we got this kid, but oh well. Hopefully Samuels steps it up and becomes more than just a 1yd average carrier.

Sweet fake by Purdue. They get a fumble recovery with 58sec left and appear to knee on the ball to run the half out. QB sneaks a handoff to the rb and he runs for 30 yards.

My pick of Arizona with high confidence in my pool is really looking like a death nail

31-21 blown coverage down the middle. Game is not over. Arizona getting some west coast home cooking calls to get them back in it.

Missed fg to start half, penalty that leads directly to a td, an interception that leads to a td, and now a dropped pass that would have got Purdue in at least fg range. Not looking good for them even tbough still up by 3.

Purdue offense looking terrible in the 2nd half against a terrible Arizona defense.

Wow Purdue gets fucked on another call. Blatant and horrible on a would be 1st down.

Purdue rb running sucking balls twice and they cant get a short 2nd down and 3rd down, Wow.

Back