Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official MICHIGAN-South Carolina game thread

Kareem Walker is MIA I guess

The Wolverines will also be without running back Ty Isaac and offensive linemen Ben Bredeson and Juwann Bushell-Beatty among others.

Don't know who will be on the O-line or why these people are not going to play...

Sounds like a few couldn't behave themselves in Florida.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

On ESPNU it was reported that South Carolina would be attempting to enter with a substantially reduced amount of their cocks.

Kareem Walker is MIA I guess

The Wolverines will also be without running back Ty Isaac and offensive linemen Ben Bredeson and Juwann Bushell-Beatty among others.

Don't know who will be on the O-line or why these people are not going to play...
I'm in at LG

Left to right: Cole, Onwenu, Kugler, Ruiz, Runyan.

I'm going to miss Big Mo. Hope he gets drafted by a good franchise.

Some dumb mistakes so far. Higdon wiffed on the pass blocking and DPJ taking that punt. Need to settle down and put a drive together.

Back